Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

You obviously under estimate DG's love of HOGS. cough 

Every year Gettlemans picks get leaked a couple weeks prior and it ends up being right.

Think it's a lock for Simmons unless Young somehow fell (which he wont).

26 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Every year Gettlemans picks get leaked a couple weeks prior and it ends up being right.

Think it's a lock for Simmons unless Young somehow fell (which he wont).

Where was it leaked this season? If it was I missed it completely. Also it was leaked last year that they would take Jones at 17 not 6. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Good, don't even give the Niners the option to drop him and assure one of the top tackles and WRs drops to #13!

Gotta build up the trenches.

I wouldn't hate a WR at 9 but the Jaguars interior DL needs help. Not very enamored with Cam Rob at LT, although he was coming off an ACL last year, either.

Browns combine worries me a little but I had him as a top 4 guy right after the season ended. At 9...there's just no way I could be upset getting him to anchor the middle for us.

Putting together my annual aggregate board that averages out the ranks of the forecasters/analysts - if you have an analyst that you personally swear by, or want to submit a board of you own, please let me know.

Only requirement is a vertical ranking of at least 100 prospects, and I'll be happy to add the board to the list.  Looking for boards that have been finalized and aren't currently being tweaked.

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Never understood the fascination with Epenesa. Him and Gross-Matos. Both look like average ends to me

I'm not a fan of the DE in this class personally, outside of Young. If I needed a DE and couldn't get Young, I would wait until the 4th or so and get Weaver, Anae, or maybe Willekes.

• Like 1