Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

I like him better than Stokes.

I definitely did too.

Not my favorite of the options but I get it. Especially with Cullen coming down from Baltimore to run the defense. Just feels like a guy he'd be drooling over.

I'd prefer Moehrig, JOK, Jenkins (questions though) and Barmore (also, questions).

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Can we for the love of all things good stop talking about the Giants "fleecing" the Bears?  It's only a fleece if you're confident they're handing over a top 10 pick.  And even then it's questionable until we get a better idea of how the 2022 draft shakes out.  The difference between the 11th and 20th pick in the draft is roughly the 50th pick.  Guess who picks 51st?  Da Bears.  So the Bears could have offered their 51st pick and had one more pick in the the top 150 picks.  Or they could keep their SRP, and use their FRP next year as trade bait.  It was a "fair" trade as far as I'm concerned.

Dave Gettleman has never traded down before, so of course they think its a fleecing.

• Like 2

I am surprised the Dallas Philadelphia trade has not gotten more play. The Eagles paid the biggest premium of any of the three trades, though not by much.

The Dallas Cowboys trade #10 to the Philadelphia Eagles for #12 and #84 - 70 points about #112
The Giants trade #11 to the Chicago Bears for #20, #164, and a 2022 first-round pick and 2022 fourth-round pick - 69, also about #112
The Minnesota Vikings trade #14 and #143 to the New York Jets for #23, #66 and #86 - 45, roughly #127.

J

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Oh he's going to take some work, but if there is anywhere that has proven they can polish up a gem at edge, it's Baltimore.

Yeah hoping Martindale can work some magic, I guess.

You guys going T top of the 2nd? I know you love Jenkins, that'd be perfect.

Just now, Ray Reed said:

Yeah hoping Martindale can work some magic, I guess.

You guys going T top of the 2nd? I know you love Jenkins, that'd be perfect.

Unless there is an unprecedented run on OL from 33-37, it'll be one of Jenkins, Eichenberg, or Cosmi, my preference in that order

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Oh he's going to take some work, but if there is anywhere that has proven they can polish up a gem at edge, it's Baltimore.

As Ozzy used to say, do your evaluations, then trust your board. Oweh has all the pieces. He just needs to put them together properly.

J

48 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Its sounding that way at the moment, yeah.

Urban in his presser said pick 25 was between ETN, a CB, and S. Assuming the latter were Campbell and Moerhig. So they appear to be neck and neck on our board.

Greg Newsome also could've been the CB in question meaning Moerhig ends up being the pick.