Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

We have a new OL coach for the first time in several years so who knows, but I’m pretty much done with Jawaan Taylor. I think Little beats him out at RT.

I also think Cam is a solid LT. Nothing special but he played pretty well last year. With the three year deal (likely two gtd) I think he’s entrenched there through 2023 at least, likely longer.

It really doesnt make any sense to draft RT or G at 1 overall. That would be a colossal mistake

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't see how you justify taking an OG at #1 overall unless the plan is to move Robinson inside. You drafted Little last year in the 2nd, so I just don't get OT at #1 this year.

You don’t let a 2nd round pick from a year ago stop you from grabbing a better talent the next year. 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Lots of reports that Thib to Lions at 2 is a done deal. 

Go peep the mock from Josh Norris today and all the dot connecting they made.

Id be surprised if it wasn’t at this point as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

You don’t let a 2nd round pick from a year ago stop you from grabbing a better talent the next year. 

I agree to an extent. But when you have other holes to fill and that OT isn't a clear BPA, it's reaching for a need that doesn't really exist imo.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I agree to an extent. But when you have other holes to fill and that OT isn't a clear BPA, it's reaching for a need that doesn't really exist imo.

I really depends on how much of an upgrade you think he is. Ickey would impact every snap. 

Edited by KingOfNewYork

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

I really depends on how much of an upgrade you think he is. 

How big of an upgrade is Neal/Ekwonu over Robinson vs Hutch/Thibs/Walker over Key?

DE should be the pick imo. Especially when you consider that they just picked up Josh Allen's 5th year option. They may have to replace him after next year while they just re-signed Robinson and still have Walker for 3 more seasons.