Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

26 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Not buying the first round hype, but Mingo does seem to be the hot name in the receiver class.

He is a big (6'2) Wr that can't get decent separation.  I would compare him with JuJu Smith-Schuster in that he is a possession Wr.  He does not run routes as well as JuJu which is the separation part. He would need to learn to GET the ball in contested catches rather than letting the ball come to him.  I have him as a 4th rounder but YMMV 

32 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Not buying the first round hype, but Mingo does seem to be the hot name in the receiver class.

I like Mingo! First round is insane though. I think Nagy may be exaggerating a bit in favor of one of his Senior Bowl guys, which I respect.

1 minute ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

Minor rant. I hate the PFF draft simulator now only let's you do the 1st 2 rounds for free now, but also limits you to 1 free draft a day? Come on now. I understand wanting to make your money, but seems a tad much.

The day they implemented that, they dropped from 1 to 2 on google search results if you search for some variation of "NFL mock draft simulator". It is insanely dumb, both for them and for guys like us on this site, but I like PFN's more anyway, so whatever.

39 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

Minor rant. I hate the PFF draft simulator now only let's you do the 1st 2 rounds for free now, but also limits you to 1 free draft a day? Come on now. I understand wanting to make your money, but seems a tad much.

Incognito mode 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

I agree. I unfollowed them and left them a message why, hopefully more will. Ridiculous.

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I like Mingo! First round is insane though. I think Nagy may be exaggerating a bit in favor of one of his Senior Bowl guys, which I respect.

For the Chiefs, I am not opposed to them going with Mingo in the second round. As has been mentioned, he needs some work but could eventually give us the possession receiver similar to how JuJu was used.

2 hours ago, adamq said:

Meaningless but fun

This type of stuff will probably never fail to remind me of Kyle Boller. He may have flamed out as a QB and be one of many failed first round QB prospects littering the NFL graveyard, but he'll forever remain in football lore for that workout. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Forge said:

This type of stuff will probably never fail to remind me of Kyle Boller. He may have flamed out as a QB and be one of many failed first round QB prospects littering the NFL graveyard, but he'll forever remain in football lore for that workout. 

Man Boller… he had a college career completion % of 47.8… but tools right?

• Like 2