Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

There's a lot of smoke from multiple sources (Peter King, Lance Zierlein, Charlie Campbell) that Texans are seriously considering Tyree Wilson over a QB/Carter/Anderson. Of course its smokescreen season but these are in the know people and not just bored mock drafters willing something into existence. Would likely involve a trade down. Very interesting curveball if it comes to pass.

I'm not going to be shocked if they don't go QB, the Wilson > Anderson thing is people trying a little too hard imo though. Weirder things have happened, but I personally just feel that's trying to be the smartest guy in the room a little too much

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not going to be shocked if they don't go QB, the Wilson > Anderson thing is people trying a little too hard imo though. Weirder things have happened, but I personally just feel that's trying to be the smartest guy in the room a little too much

I forget where I heard it now, but I also heard the Texans gave Will Anderson a perfect draft grade (if that even exists). 

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

I forget where I heard it now, but I also heard the Texans gave Will Anderson a perfect draft grade (if that even exists). 

I listened to this pod as well and also couldn't remember which one I heard it on lol. I kept starting a comment about the perfect draft grade thing and didn't post it because I couldn't remember what pod I heard it on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

A mocker here came up with the only suggestion that could give me pause over grabbing Young/Stroud:  take Will Anderson at #2 and Levis/Hooker at #12.  I'd certainly be inclined to take that option (i.e. Anderson) over Stroud, less so over Young.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I listened to this pod as well and also couldn't remember which one I heard it on lol. I kept starting a comment about the perfect draft grade thing and didn't post it because I couldn't remember what pod I heard it on

I think this is much more likely. Choosing not to pick Stroud (or Young) should come with a ransom. Staying put there is bad business, IMO.