Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, jetjuice said:

How much do you really have invested into Josh Jones and Kelvin Beachum though? I'm familiar with Beachum, being a Jets fan, he's on the wrong side of 30 and we made it a point to replace him with a first round pick years ago. Josh Jones is a 3rd rounder, how has he been? And are any of these guys capable of playing guard?

Josh Jones graded really well at tackle last year and was not good at guard when he tried that early in his career. Like Johs Jones played well enough he should be a starter. DJ Humphries has usually been good but his injury last year had Jones starting. Paris Johnson legit has the best guard recent experience lol. So it'd likely be guard at 3 with a future plan at tackle. I don't think Cards are really going to take him and it's to get the Steelers to call to trade up.

9 minutes ago, Trojan said:

can PED suspension get the Jaguars out of his contract?

Good question.

They can get out of it after this upcoming season pretty easily anyway. One of the few big contracts they didn’t restructure this off-season.

For the life of me i still can't figure out why the Falcons would take Bijan over Anderson, Carter, or Wilson if any of them fall to 8.    How much more can Robinson help the #3 rushing offense in the NFL lol.   Compared to how much either of those 3 D-lineman can help the worst team in the nfl over the last 2 years at getting Sacks by over 20+ sacks.  We could literally have a free season of Sacks and no one else could play a snap and we still would be dead last with the last 2 years numbers XD

How does it make sense :(

9 hours ago, Danger said:

The Cardinals Raiders trade makes too much sense.

Why? Raiders need to trade down, add more picks. They have needs at every level on the defense and across the Oline. 

Raiders need more picks. Mortgaging their future on a QB right now would be suspect. 

15 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Pro tip: Don't get married on draft weekend. 

Now I get to celebrate every anniversary by excusing myself to the restroom several times while explaining to my wife that a sports bar is in fact a fine dining experience.

Tried to explain why the draft was exciting to my wife and she said 'oh, it's the male equivalent of a seating plan at a wedding' and now I can't get that out of my head. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Tried to explain why the draft was exciting to my wife and she said 'oh, it's the male equivalent of a seating plan at a wedding' and now I can't get that out of my head. 

She low key killed that comparison. Your wife is a keeper. 

• Like 1