Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Incredible there appears to be grown adults willing to pay for that stuff 

I have it to watch NHL games. The only other thing I use it for really is to read some draft stuff, but that is only because I have it already. Wouldn't pay just for that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

What are you hoping the Texans do vs. What you think the Texans do

I'm hoping they take Stroud at 2 and JSN at 12.  Dont overthink it.

What I think they will do is take Will Anderson at 2 and trade up and take Anthony Richardson once they see Young, Stroud and Levis off the board by pick 7.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

He is the best T in the class, and if he is a cornerstone LT for 10 years, it is a good pick.

Might not be sexy on draft night, but could end up being one of the best picks in the draft down the road.

They have bigger needs at other positions—positions that will have better players available. 

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm hoping they take Stroud at 2 and JSN at 12.  Dont overthink it.

What I think they will do is take Will Anderson at 2 and trade up and take Anthony Richardson once they see Young, Stroud and Levis off the board by pick 7.

Either way in this scenario is a win IMO. The second option being a lot more boom or bust though, which as a Browns fan I have learned to loathe when drafting in the top 10 lol 

Normalize stop taking prospects that you *think* might be really really good if they hit their 15% boom potential because of their raw ability but lack of showing it in college....inside the top 10