Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

29 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Prisco jumped on the radio in JAX and said he's hearing Detroit is split on Okudah and Brown, hence why they're trying to trade down.

If i'm Detroit, i'm cool with any of Okudah, Simmons, Brown, or one of the top OT.  Try to trade down, but don't drop any further than 8 or 9.

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Saw that New England had him in their top 30 visits

Ezra Cleveland seems like the New Englandiest of New England first round picks.  Nothing flashy, just gets the job done and does it well.

5 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Ezra Cleveland seems like the New Englandiest of New England first round picks.  Nothing flashy, just gets the job done and does it well.

Different player, but you and I share a mindset. I consider Ruiz the most New Englandiest of New England picks

8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man what a weird time to trade up for a receiver.

Eh, I think the list for special game changing WRs isn't that long.

If you want that type and have a select guy or two you view at the top, I get it.

3 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man what a weird time to trade up for a receiver.

Has to be Ruggs. Ruggs is going to go first out of the three. He makes the most sense to move up for because he has the most unique skillset. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Has to be Ruggs. Ruggs is going to go first out of the three. He makes the most sense to move up for because he has the most unique skillset. 

Apparently they have invested a lot of resources doing their homework on Justin Jefferson. Which is odd because it kind of contradicts the kind of player Ruggs is.

18 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

To make that move now though? You'd have to have one guy only in mind.

Allbright on Twitter is adamant it's Ruggs.

Tbf, if they're going up to 9 or 10 they probably do have one guy they like more than the rest as they're jumping to most likely take the 1st WR.