Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yep. I'm the emotional one because you're clearly upset that I don't believe everything a guy that you met once (and are living vicariously through when it comes to being part of the draft community) - who is an admitted liar to make himself look better - says. Fair play.

Call me a clown as much as you want.

I'm not the clown who fervently has the back of a guy who's so wrong, so often, on a football website haha...take care brother hope Ben gets his scoops right this draft season so you can sleep at night. I really mean that. It's clearly more important to you that he's right than it is to me that he's wrong. After all, you've met the guy.

Bruh, you're projecting.  Just keep digging your hole.

7 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

"Every year people get burned by Allbright’s “insider info” come draft time around here and every year people seem to forget how wrong he was the previous year lol"

Yeah, man, that response screams "this is personal".

lmao

Yeah, I'd say that along with the rest of the posts since then points to it being personal and not just having a general dislike for him. 

To go with that your reasoning can be said for literally every "draft insider" in that they're literally all wrong on a laundry list of things they say as fact/likely happening come draft night.

If you dislike him fine, but his information is worthy of being put in here. He clearly is plugged in.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I'd say that along with the rest of the posts since then points to it being personal and not just having a general dislike for him. 

To go with that your reasoning can be said for literally every "draft insider" in that they're literally all wrong on a laundry list of things they say as fact/likely.

Oh i would 100% say the same thing about Jason La Confora. He has "insider sources" as well, but he does a radio show in the Baltimore market now and it's just so clear when he's making stuff up. It's not a strictly Allbright thing...he was the topic of discussion because of the latest rumor so i gave my 2cents from what I've remembered in years past. That clearly rubbed some people the wrong way lol

3 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Oh i would 100% say the same thing about Jason La Confora. He has "insider sources" as well, but he does a radio show in the Baltimore market now and it's just so clear when he's making stuff up. It's not a strictly Allbright thing...he was the topic of discussion because of the latest rumor so i gave my 2cents from what I've remembered in years past. That clearly rubbed some people the wrong way lol

You love hyperbole, don't you?  Or did having your opinion challenged really rub you that raw?

Just now, The LBC said:

You love hyperbole, don't you?  Or did having your opinion challenged really rub you that raw?

You realize hyperbole means extreme exaggeration right lol? There's nothing in what you quoted that is remotely hyperbolic...

I'm confused as to why you're still quoting/interacting with me about this tbh lmao you must really have a crush on this guy. In that case...

I hope he sees this bro.

6 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

You realize hyperbole means extreme exaggeration right lol? There's nothing in what you quoted that is remotely hyperbolic...

I'm confused as to why you're still quoting/interacting with me about this tbh lmao you must really have a crush on this guy. In that case...

I hope he sees this bro.

He has.  And of course you hope that, because he's probably got you blocked on Twitter and you can't @ him.

47 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I still don’t understand why the move would signify thinking they’re a WR away. 

Me either. I'm not a fan of the Broncos only giving up a 3rd to get one of the top 3 WR.  It's a good move (Raiders fan).

Legit rumors between 15 and 10 making a move a week before draft day seems a bit early to me.  That's the kind of thing we hear evening before the draft. 

My concern: They float this, trying to get the Raiders to make a pre-emptive move up for Ruggs. The Gruden Tyreek quote is everywhere, as well as talk that Mayock had to talk Gruden into not trading up. A smart team might be fishing to see how hot they are for Ruggs.

Something else I just thought of: If Tua really falls, someone might be willing to move heaven and earth to get him as he falls. Would a team really move down a few spot for a 3rd (plus maybe) knowing that it's possible Tua is there and they can get a true haul? 

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

He has.  And of course you hope that, because he's probably got you blocked on Twitter and you can't @ him.

The sad part about this whole thing is the entire conversation about that guy was over on page 36 lmao where me and .buzz ended the whole 3-4 post conversation when he said “you may not agree with him but it definitely belongs in here” and i agreed and said “yeah it is the rumors section so by all means - that was just my opinion on allbright”.

and here you come in 22 hours and 2 pages later guns blazing talking some weird emotional “dude you’re sooo clearly just trying to bring this guy down to your level and it’s NOT TRUE” ish...and you still just cannot let it go. it’s weird man. 

never interacted with the guy on twitter so would be shocked if he had me blocked. idk maybe you should ask him...cause i’m starting to get the sense that you’re his burner account lmao no one else in their right mind would spend this much effort defending another man’s honor on a website.

Again, the convo was over on page 36. You felt the need to jump start it back up again in a much more contentious fashion. I’m ending my part of it again. We’ll see if you can let it go...my bet is you can’t, Ben.

Edited by Ray Reed

44 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

^Man you really need to calm down...

I remember when Ben used to post here. He’s definitely toned down the elitist vibe, but I still shake my head at how often he allows himself to get dragged into the gutter to argue with trolls. He doesn’t seem to get that getting a rise out of him is the point. 

This is my main issue with him on social media. He spends too much of his time arguing with morons when it's just not worth it. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the report I read earlier was that he was off at least 3 teams' board? 

Something seems up, odds on Herbert being the second QB chosen have dropped sharply. And there were those reports, smokescreen or not, about how badly the Dolphins meet-ups went.