Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's going to blow if only one QB goes in the top 12 picks

There's been more and more noise about Miami possibly not going QB at 5 as well. TBH wouldn't mind it as a Dolphins fan, especially if Chargers pass on a QB as well. Draft Simmons/Wirfs/Wills/Brown and move up from 18 to 12-13-14 to grab Herbert or Tua. We have the ammo to do it.

So many interesting scenarios.

7 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Why do you say that?

Because the niners draft 13 lol. If there is only one QB give, is reasonable that the three big receivers are gone by 13, all 4 tackles, kinlaw + brown and the top two corners in Okudah and Henderson. That's a brutal run out for the niners

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Emerica said:

There's been more and more noise about Miami possibly not going QB at 5 as well. TBH wouldn't mind it as a Dolphins fan, especially if Chargers pass on a QB as well. Draft Simmons/Wirfs/Wills/Brown and move up from 18 to 12-13-14 to grab Herbert or Tua. We have the ammo to do it.

So many interesting scenarios.

As a football guy, I think it's the right call. As a fan of the team picking 13, I hate it

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because the niners draft 13 lol. If there is only one QB give, is reasonable that the three big receivers are gone by 13, all 4 tackles, kinlaw + brown and the top two corners in Okudah and Henderson. That's a brutal run out for the niners

Ahhh yes, lol that does make sense from your perspective. As a Raiders fan who thinks this QB class is trash but is scared they'll take one early, I agree it would blow but for different reasons lol

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's going to blow if only one QB goes in the top 12 picks

I'd put good money on that happening.  Since 2010, we've only had 2 years (2013 and 2014) where we didn't see two QBs go in the top 12.  And both of those years' QB class was exponentially worse.  This just a wet blanket.

1 minute ago, BroncoSojia said:

More smoke about the Broncos trading up

I know Woody is a bit of a caricature of himself on around the horn, but he still has his sources in and around Denver.

Hope not. My preferred pick for Vegas at 12 but if it's Lamb, I'm not going to be sad