Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

Just now, Forge said:

Last year wasn't all that impressive...was easy to sour on him. But the report was from Kiper on the radio apparently; said that he could fall to day late day 2 / early day 3. Here was the tweet. 

That being said, I'm wondering if she didn't misunderstand Kiper and what he said was late round 2 / early round 3 since in his final mock he had Diggs going late round 2 

Wait, Kiper has already written his final mock? I thought media best practice was to leave it until the night before in case of leaks

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Wait, Kiper has already written his final mock? I thought media best practice was to leave it until the night before in case of leaks

This one is number 4, looks like he does 5, so yeah, he may have one more. Either way though

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Last year wasn't all that impressive...was easy to sour on him. But the report was from Kiper on the radio apparently; said that he could fall to day late day 2 / early day 3. Here was the tweet. 

That being said, I'm wondering if she didn't misunderstand Kiper and what he said was late round 2 / early round 3 since in his final mock he had Diggs going late round 2 

I'm still partial to Fulton more than Henderson.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Mark Long who works in JAX for the  AP just said if Brown is gone he knows we love Ruggs and thinks he'll be in play there.

First time I've seen him linked but he's super well connected.

Absolutely. I have Ruggs to the Jags no matter what. Marrone earlier said how there can never be too may playmakers on offense. Since I read that, Ruggs makes too much sense.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Absolutely. I have Ruggs to the Jags no matter what. Marrone earlier said how there can never be too may playmakers on offense. Since I read that, Ruggs makes too much sense.

I thought Jeudy would be a perfect fit in Gruden's offense and Ceedee is my favorite of the WR's, but adding a playmaker/speedster like Ruggs would be fantastic too.

If you want to give Minshew a legit shot, gotta grab a receiver early.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I thought Jeudy would be a perfect fit in Gruden's offense and Ceedee is my favorite of the WR's, but adding a playmaker/speedster like Ruggs would be fantastic too.

If you want to give Minshew a legit shot, gotta grab a receiver early.

King says that Mayock loves CeeDee...though damn, I think he's a bad fit with Carr right now. I want a quarterback who is more aggressive to be paired with CeeDee. 

It's honestly starting to kind of feel like the big three receivers will be off the board for the 49ers at 13. Kind of crazy if that is the case, given the depth of the class. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

King says that Mayock loves CeeDee...though damn, I think he's a bad fit with Carr right now. I want a quarterback who is more aggressive to be paired with CeeDee. 

It's honestly starting to kind of feel like the big three receivers will be off the board for the 49ers at 13. Kind of crazy if that is the case, given the depth of the class. 

This time of draft time is full of smokescreens, but I do think the Jaguars are take a WR at one of the two 1st round picks or at the latest 42. Talent level needs a big uplift around Minshew if you're giving him a legit shot.

If he doesn't work out, you have Chark and a stud WR for a guy like Lawrence/Fields to walk into.