Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

15 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

Most overrated player in the draft: AJ Epenesa

Most underrated player in the draft: Thaddeus Moss

Why do you think A.J. is overrated?

Also Moss is overrated by literally everyone on this board. I don't understand the love for this guy. He's a good box out TE and he's really good at making contested catches. That's going to come in real handy in the NFL because can't create separation against average (at best) athletes in college how will he do it in the NFL. He will not beat people with his routes or athleticism. He needs forever to reach top speed, which isn't even fast. He doesn't know how to find opening zone coverage either, which is telling for a guy who is going to be doing most of his work attacking short zones, and up the seam. Which another thing most of those catches he makes on seam routes are busted coverage. If anyone needed to fork over a portion of their first contract to Brady and Burrows, its this guy. Other than his name, what does he have that is elite? He is probably going to have a long career as someones #2 TE, but he's pretty average in every category but contested catches. 

Just what led you to this line of thinking on both players. I honestly think Epenesa is the most underrated prospect in this class. Especially considering he's the least talked about top 10 prospect I have looked into in a while. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:33 PM, Titans_Matt said:

Most overrated player in the draft: AJ Epenesa

Most underrated player in the draft: Thaddeus Moss

Yea you have these flipped. AJ is one of the more underrated prospects and Moss is super over rated. He will run in the bottom 10 of the the TE 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

xD 

People are such idiots. They will try to stir up anything even when nothing is there. I don't ever remember a top QB pick ever going "OMG YES I SO HOPE THEY DRAFT ME YES YES"

He's cool with whoever drafts him. That's it. Get a life. 

Edited by bomont
  • Like 2

Please. One glance at his twitter page and you can obviously see he's just throwing tons of **** at the wall hoping something sticks. Anyone with an ounce of logic would realize no trade is going to be made before Tua's medicals check out. I'm sure there are preliminary talks going on to size up the possibilities but nothing is being "worked" on until then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Emerica said:

Please. One glance at his twitter page and you can obviously see he's just throwing tons of **** at the wall hoping something sticks. Anyone with an ounce of logic would realize no trade is going to be made before Tua's medicals check out. I'm sure there are preliminary talks going on to size up the possibilities but nothing is being "worked" on until then.

Hence the 99.99% surety.