Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

26 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Haha exactly. Starting to think the clearest picture heading in was what everyone thought about a week ago. 

I mean, I still remember when the Jaguars took Tyson Alulalu at 10. That may have been the biggest "wut" moment I can remember in draft history. Along with Clelin Ferrell at 4 last year.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Jaguars apparently have Fulton neck and neck with Henderson on our board (and high) behind Okudah.

Man, Fulton over Henderson at their pick would get people chattering.

PFF has been a Fulton champion throughout this process, should be said. 

Wonder if the Lions will take Derrick at 3? In each of the last 2 years we’ve had a shocker at 4, might be at 3 this year.

If that happens I could see Atlanta come up to 6 for Okudah. Chargers might be willing to move back to 16 for Atlanta’s third rounder and next year’s first. Would let the Falcons keep a second round pick and LAC could nab a tackle or corner at 16 and have two firsts next year to grab their QB (roll with Cam Newton for this year?)

5 minutes ago, massraider said:

Man, Fulton over Henderson at their pick would get people chattering.

PFF has been a Fulton champion throughout this process, should be said. 

They have Henderson over him, they're just close.

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

This shouldn't really surprise anyone. To me, he's just as good as Quinnen Williams from last year, who went at 3.

I think the main reason people sway to Okudah is positional value. Assuming they are equally rated prospects, CB > NT. 

Plus, Detroit has a gaping need at corner after trading Slay. It’s easy to see how people connect those dots.

You know. If I'm being honest. I bet every prospect's team (agents, friends, family, etc) is putting up fronts more than usual this year to say "My guy is going higher than most people think." Because it's a lot more difficult to disprove this year in a sense. tl;dr more Red Herring's and Fake News this year, being slung around for every prospect trying to make themselves more money.