Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

You did a good job listing just about every possible pick as well. There's a <1% chance they select Okudah or Herbert. Tiny, but possible.

I truly think Wills is the favorite, Wirfs or Thomas would not surprise me at all, I think Becton is behind those guys for the Giants, Gettleman undoubtedly loves Derrick Brown and he could be the pick, and there is a small chance they don't go lineman and take Simmons. I think that is dwindling by the day though. I really don't see him being the pick at 4. I would love it if they did take him, but I don't see it happening.

Shocked Herbert is even mentioned even if its less than 1%

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Maybe if they get #18, #26 and #39... no way they take him at #5.

Everyone said the same about Ferrell last year... and Gross-Matos has been largely disrespected by the media imo. I think he goes Top 17 in this draft. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EL Guapo said:

If Tua is available at 4 and the Dolphins are out you have to start wondering about teams like the Raiders, Panthers and Jags. I think the Giants would just end up a getting a little something from the Chargers for Tua or Herbert 

Why the Panthers? Like is Teddy's contract basically 1 year?

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I don't think they will (nor should he get to imo), but if he's there at 9 I wouldn't be shocked if Caldwell went off the board.

Always hard to get a read on what we're doing unless someone obvious falls to us.

I would think we'd trade down still for a haul. Especially if we're tanking but if he's falling that far, maybe teams wont want to trade up

4 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

I still can't get over everyone believing stuff like this at draft time.  Fins just want the Chargers to think they are serious about taking an OT, so they don't have to trade up to snag Tua.  

Now more than ever people are just trying to stir up stuff right? They are bored. They cant possibly expect teams to think they are serious right? I guess we'll find out in 24.5 hours...Thank God!

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I'm still not following. Just because he doesn't have a breakout age doesn't mean he's a bust or won't be something at the next level. 

If I say this and he disappoints I will feel less hard on myself for taking him in BDL.

• Like 1