Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Everyone said the same about Ferrell last year... and Gross-Matos has been largely disrespected by the media imo. I think he goes Top 17 in this draft. 

I'll join the disrespect.

I see a guy that is great at setting the edge but is not nimble and dislikes to pass rush. Soooo. valuable role player available on Day 3. Just what I see. Ironic that so many people compare Isaiah Simmons to Aaron Curry, when Isaiah has nothing in his game like Curry and YGM has so much. Except I can't compare them cuz YGM didn't run.

1 minute ago, Techbert said:

I'll join the disrespect.

I see a guy that is great at setting the edge but is not nimble and dislikes to pass rush. Soooo. valuable role player available on Day 3. Just what I see. Ironic that so many people compare Isaiah Simmons to Aaron Curry, when Isaiah has nothing in his game like Curry and YGM has so much. Except I can't compare them cuz YGM didn't run.

Huh? You’re telling me you have a 4th Round Grade on YGM? Basically all I need to know about this post. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Aight Ben...

We just signed Schobert to man MLB and Jack plays WLB. Where the hell is Queen playing (I love him, but...).

Yeah, that was my thought. Queen is a Will. Doesn't make much sense unless you're dealing Jack, which also doesn't make a ton of sense.

• Like 1