REDSKINS FAN TEAM ROSTER: What position did you play in JL/H.S/College,Pro, etc?

aceinthehouse

Thought it would be interesting to know who here actually played football.

So we will fill out a team roster (if possible) with those who played their actual positions.

We'll figure out an Offensive scheme, for what positions we fill out depending on the roster.

Same with Defense. It could be a 43 or 34. Could be a 3-3-5 base. We'll see...

Either way, please post the ACTUAL position(s) you played in Junior League, High School, College, Pros, etc.

And I will fill the roster here: ok 😃🏈💯

Just a little tidbit on me. I was the starting DE & Punter in H.S.  (I also played OLB,  but we traditionally ran a 43)We ran the Flexbone on offense. 

We were the Parkview Vikings, in Springfield, MO. (Green & Gold & White) This was many, many years ago. Lol

Anyways...I was pretty flexible as a player & where I played. So I'll be able to put myself on D-Line or LBer, depending what's most needed for this roster. For now, I'll put myself at OLB ( because of my size at that time) & P.

Please post your Height & Weight at the time you were in H.S. (if you can remember....lolol) This will make using scheme's for Offense & Defense much easier. Thank you!

So without further ado...

REDSKINS FAN TEAM ROSTER

Offense

QB=Thaiphoon (6'2" 185 lbs)

QB

RB=MikeT14 (6'1" 200 lbs)

RB

FB

FB

TE=Skinsin2013 (6'5" 230 lbs)

TE=PARROTHEAD (6'4" 220 lbs)

WR=MKnight82 (5'10" 180lbs)

WR

OT

OT

OG

OG

OC=bigdog44 (6'2" 230 lbs)

OC=Doc Draper (6'3" 235 lbs)

Defense

DE=Joshtradaymus (6'1" 280)

DE

DT

DT

NT

NT

OLB=Aceinthehouse (6'2" 185 lbs)

OLB

ILB=mike23md (6' 220 lbs)

ILB

CB=HTTRDynasty (5'10" 170 lbs)

CB=ripsean21 (5'11" 175 lbs)

FS

FS

SS

SS

Special Teams

K

K

P=Aceinthehouse (6'2" 185 lbs)

P

KR=MKnight82 (5'10" 180lbs)

KR

PR=MKnight82 (5'10" 180lbs)

PR

Btw...it doesn't matter how good a player you were. All members here are welcome to be on this roster.

If you were a WR, but we're a backup?

That's cool! You will be on this roster. 👍😎

Edited by aceinthehouse

Didnt have football where Im from. But was All-Trinidad 3rd and 2nd team and a National Champion twice in volleyball. National Champs in golf, personally placing as high as 15th in the entire nation (15th, 16th and 20something Nationally for 3 years, improving each.)

Please ignore that there were 6 total volleyball teams and less that 30 golfers in the entire nation.

Id say with my amazing VBall ups and skills. At 6'4 Id made a killer TE. But with them massive golf skills. A Spurrier like 3rd string QB clipboard holder could fit.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Didnt have football where Im from. But was All-Trinidad 3rd and 2nd team and a National Champion twice in volleyball. National Champs in golf, personally placing as high as 15th in the entire nation (15th, 16th and 20something Nationally for 3 years, improving each.)

Please ignore that there were 6 total volleyball teams and less that 30 golfers in the entire nation.

Id say with my amazing VBall ups and skills. At 6'4 Id made a killer TE. But with them massive golf skills. A Spurrier like 3rd string QB clipboard holder could fit.

What was your weight with the 6'4" frame?

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Uh, I ran track, never played football.  I was a sprinter though and made it to state finals.  I’m only 5’10” 180 lbs though.  So maybe slot WR?

lol. "Only"?

From my time in Louisiana and here. Your size could make you an Offensive Lineman in any HS Ive seen. From what Ive seen while in America. You have HS offensive and defensive lines. 1 or 2 kids are monsters. And the rest all weigh 150. lol