Xavier Rhodes

3rivers

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I can't believe how far he has fallen. I remember him being mentioned as one of the top tier CBs not too long ago?

He was one of the top CBs as of 2017. Injuries and a significant decline in quickness have killed his career. He doesn’t play with good technique and is always grabbing onto receivers. He’s not durable enough to be moved to Safety and you don’t want him anywhere near quicker slot receivers.

39 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I can't believe how far he has fallen. I remember him being mentioned as one of the top tier CBs not too long ago?

it wasnt just that he was mentioned, he was the best. long fall but hes going to be 30, and corner is one of those positions where it really goes as you get older.

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

The Texans like reclamation projects in the secondary like this (Tyrann Mathieu, Bradley Roby). Rhodes in a one year "prove it" deal anywhere between $11-13mm could be a possibility.

No offence ET but I think that would be a massive waste of money. Look at his tape from 2019, it's really not good at all.

16 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

No offence ET but I think that would be a massive waste of money. Look at his tape from 2019, it's really not good at all.

No offense taken - I'm personally not excited with the thought of bringing in guys like this, but that's the case without a 1st or 2nd round pick... You have to buy low on guys like this, and hope one of them hits.