Sign in to follow this  
notthatbluestuff

Which conference do you generally prefer watching?

Best conference is the one that gets most of their players from the NCAA. So much different than the other conference. 

Feel like top end AFC usually gets you a pretty good game consistently. NFC is a little more of a wildcard week to week, which makes it a little more interesting top to bottom.

whoever team you are a fan of dictates that because of stakes.

Honestly AFC because I got into the NFL with Manning, Big Ben, Rivers, Brady, Palmer etc... while McNabb was the best the NFC was headlining McNabb. I also prefer CBS to FOX in terms of production (NFL always felt washed out, Buck was in his peak "be as boring as possible" mode).

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Feel like top end AFC usually gets you a pretty good game consistently. NFC is a little more of a wildcard week to week, which makes it a little more interesting top to bottom.

Feel this way too. Bottom AFC teams are tough to watch, but I think top NFC teams are more prone for random stinkers. 

59 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The media makes me dislike the NFC East.

Honestly, same

3 hours ago, FinSting said:

Best conference is the one that gets most of their players from the NCAA. So much different than the other conference. 

What do you mean?

Typically feel like the NFC produces the more entertaining / wildest games. But, the balance has started to shift back to parity the past few seasons. The AFC has certainly been the better watch this playoff season. 

Edited by Small Town Values

I truly don't have a preference here.  I suppose I watch more of the NFC because my favorite team is in it but there are good teams in both conferences.

2 hours ago, RamblinMan99 said:

AFC has always been more competitive in the postseason.  

The AFC has been dominated by 1 team for the last 20 years. It's definitely less competitive.