3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

That’s just what’s being said in the skins forum, but I myself need 3 1st and a 2nd if I’m passing on young. And if young goes number 1 and Burrow is sitting there then I believe the same trade asking price of 3 first and a 2nd will be on that table. 

Its gonna take an RG3 like deal to get Burrow (best college QB season of all time) or chase young (generational talent that’s a better prospect than both Bosa brothers) and to be honest don’t think the chargers wouldn’t trade #6 their 2nd and two future 1st for Joe Burrow, Tampa, And Carolina are two teams I could see doing that trade as well

its all in how bad a team wants a player 

Edited by LoganF89

16 hours ago, BigMountainGoat said:

Bucky Brooks this week 

Lance Zierlien this week

The 3 most recent CBS ones

Most draft network ones. 

He isn't in the 1st round. That credible enough....? 

Bucky Brooks? Absolutely not, that’s dudes a racist.

Why don’t we just make a wager? $500 to you if he doesn’t go in the first, $500 to me if he does. Simple enough? Put your money where your mouth is.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:39 PM, LoganF89 said:

That’s just what’s being said in the skins forum, but I myself need 3 1st and a 2nd if I’m passing on young. And if young goes number 1 and Burrow is sitting there then I believe the same trade asking price of 3 first and a 2nd will be on that table. 

Its gonna take an RG3 like deal to get Burrow (best college QB season of all time) or chase young (generational talent that’s a better prospect than both Bosa brothers) and to be honest don’t think the chargers wouldn’t trade #6 their 2nd and two future 1st for Joe Burrow, Tampa, And Carolina are two teams I could see doing that trade as well

its all in how bad a team wants a player 

I agree with Washington asking for three 1st and a second if Young is sitting there at 2.  However, if taken by Cin then the price lowers.  That is because Washington does not need a QB and teams know it.  Thus they would not fear Washington taking Burrow and if the asking price is too high, then they just trade with Det at 3 and get Burrow there.  In that situation it is all about getting the extra picks, without being greedy.  Two first and a second in this years draft to move back 3 spots would be more than fair.

11 hours ago, praegler said:

I agree with Washington asking for three 1st and a second if Young is sitting there at 2.  However, if taken by Cin then the price lowers.  That is because Washington does not need a QB and teams know it.  Thus they would not fear Washington taking Burrow and if the asking price is too high, then they just trade with Det at 3 and get Burrow there.  In that situation it is all about getting the extra picks, without being greedy.  Two first and a second in this years draft to move back 3 spots would be more than fair.

Now while i do agree that miamis #5, #18, and first 2nd is fair, the redskins would be giving up the two best players in this draft. regardless if they needed a QB or not so I still believe they would get 3 first. but the thing is is that Young will be there at #2. No way Cincy doesnt take a QB when they are in the perfect situation to do so.

Washington will be looking on the defensive side IMO and though I do like Simmons and Okudah as prospects, the drop off from Chase Young is drastic. Rivera already said this isnt a rebuild, so they would take the elite prospect over multiple. If we made a trade with Miami and got 5, 18, and a 2nd, I would worry that the draft would go

Burrow, Young, Okudah, Simmons, then us or Burrow, Tua, Young, Simmons, then us

While I really like Okudah giving up a generational edge prospect for a corner a late first and a 2nd doesnt add up to me

In the end I dont think you guys move up and the draft goes

Cincy BURROW

Wsh Young

Det Okudah

NYG Simmons

Mia Tua

all of those pics make sense

Edited by LoganF89

#32. KANSAS CITY: Lloyd Cushenberry, C, L.S.U.
#63. KANSAS CITY: Zack Baun, OLB, Wisconsin.

Let's not go there, either pick.

C is not a priority. They have been breaking in a new guy, so there were some bumps, but he's playing well now. Cushenberry is more round 3/4 in any event. Bryce Hall or any of the OT works.

Braun is less hideous, but not. Brycen Hopkins makes much more sense (Kelce is 30 years old), and he's the next player taken. Failing that, this is where you put an IOL or CB.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, praegler said:

Absolutely not. QB will forever be worth more than everyone else. If for some reason Cincinnati doesnt take Burrow, than WAS price tag probably goes up a 1st round pick tbh. Detroit would take Burrow in a split second if he was OTB. Stafford is old, injured, and after this year can be moved on from absolutely no penalty. So any team wanting a QB would know they have to jump up. Plus, there would be multiple teams trying to make the move up, not just Miami. So one of those teams would be more than willing to pay the asking price. 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:36 AM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Absolutely not. QB will forever be worth more than everyone else. If for some reason Cincinnati doesnt take Burrow, than WAS price tag probably goes up a 1st round pick tbh. Detroit would take Burrow in a split second if he was OTB. Stafford is old, injured, and after this year can be moved on from absolutely no penalty. So any team wanting a QB would know they have to jump up. Plus, there would be multiple teams trying to make the move up, not just Miami. So one of those teams would be more than willing to pay the asking price. 

I can see your point here and I agree thinking about it, if Burrow were to Drop to DET at #3, then they would have no choice but to take him.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, LoganF89 said:

In the end I dont think you guys move up and the draft goes

I really hope you are correct on this one.  IMO, the worst thing Miami could do is trade away 2 Pro Bowl players and use that Draft capital to move up and get Tua.  Although I think Flores is a lot like Belichick in that he does not like to Trade up, but rather trade back and get more picks.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:38 AM, BigMountainGoat said:

Grow up. 

High road, nice. People bet all the time. Most people can talk all the **** they want but 1. Only do it over the interwebs and 2. Never back it up. I’m just giving you that option. Take it or leave it, doesn’t matter to me Nancy.

20 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

High road, nice. People bet all the time. Most people can talk all the **** they want but 1. Only do it over the interwebs and 2. Never back it up. I’m just giving you that option. Take it or leave it, doesn’t matter to me Nancy.

Nah, I'll stick to bringing up your posts at draft time. 

I'll happily take the high road over resorting to your behaviour. 

Edited by BigMountainGoat