3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 9:57 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Just seen all 3 rounds  and OMFG what a Falcons draft A+++++ across the board.  We can target a OLb in round 4 and maybe 1 more in FA and call it a day  and be ready to kick *** in the season.

Changed the 3rd-rounder. Let me know what you think now.

My man..  I hate this Bills draft.  Dillon is way too one trick pony to be a 2nd round pick. I dont know what you see there.  Gay is fools gold to me, yes I see the athleticism but he doesn't have good instincts and diagnosing skills which are so key for lbs, especially in our system.. plus he doesn't seem like a process guy.  

With the way the board played out,  I would prob grab some combo of Aj Terrell/Lucas Niang and then Jeremy Chinn/KJ Hamler in the 3rd .. not the biggest needs with these two but such great value.

9 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Changed the 3rd-rounder. Let me know what you think now.

Not sure why you changed it?  Jaylon Johnson was a great pick for us in round 3 at CB.  I have him as a late 1st early 2nd round CB and was thrilled to get him in round 3.  Jennings is ok but i much rather we kept Johnson and then target a olb in round 4 this was a downgrade for us without a doubt.  We was so close to the #1 safety in the draft in the 3rd round.  I almost want to trade up for Winfield there if we can throw a 5th round pick next year at someone to move up like 2 spots to get him. 

Kinlaw, Epenesa, and Winfield is probably the greatest draft anyone can realistically hope for with where we are picking at in each round. 

Edited by FalconFan13

55 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not sure why you changed it?  Jaylon Johnson was a great pick for us in round 3 at CB.  I have him as a late 1st early 2nd round CB and was thrilled to get him in round 3.  Jennings is ok but i much rather we kept Johnson and then target a olb in round 4 this was a downgrade for us without a doubt.  We was so close to the #1 safety in the draft in the 3rd round.  I almost want to trade up for Winfield there if we can throw a 5th round pick next year at someone to move up like 2 spots to get him. 

Kinlaw, Epenesa, and Winfield is probably the greatest draft anyone can realistically hope for with where we are picking at in each round. 

Because you said you all needed a linebacker or two.

18 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Because you said you all needed a linebacker or two.

We do need 1 thats why i said round 4 in my reply we still need a CB as well which is why i was happy with the draft.  I gave you an A++++++++  that means nothing needed to change :P

Best way to explain it is were not getting a CB Johnsons Caliber in round 4 as i have him as a late 1st early 2nd round CB.  Where as we can easily get a OLB in round 4 similar to Jennings.

Great first two rounds on the revision.  In the third, I'm not sure the team feels that they need to upgrade the interior as much as fans want them too.  We extended Hopkins at center, and have 5 guys fighting for the other two spots (Price, Jordan, Filo, Redmond, and some practice squad guy you've never heard of).  So while I agree they could upgrade, not sure they will pass on other holes to do so, especially this early.  With the OTs being gone, I think they either go WR or double dip at LB.  Malik Harrison would slide nicely here.  So would either Pittman or Peoples-Jones.  With the gift of foresight, I would grab the WR of their choice and grab Davis Gaither in the fourth.  

23 hours ago, mr fluffles said:

My man..  I hate this Bills draft.  Dillon is way too one trick pony to be a 2nd round pick. I dont know what you see there.  Gay is fools gold to me, yes I see the athleticism but he doesn't have good instincts and diagnosing skills which are so key for lbs, especially in our system.. plus he doesn't seem like a process guy.  

With the way the board played out,  I would prob grab some combo of Aj Terrell/Lucas Niang and then Jeremy Chinn/KJ Hamler in the 3rd .. not the biggest needs with these two but such great value.

Respectfully disagree, and this is obviously coming from a fan of the Bills. We have covered every base in free agency; we have very few needs. A complimentary running back to Singletary is one of them. Dillon would give us a completely different style of back, and with Gore being done, Yeldon merely a backup, yeah.... -it's a need. Love Dillon. Gay would be an awesome special-teamer, at least right away, and an eventual starter.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 4:52 AM, FalconFan13 said:

FIFY a bit.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 10:39 AM, INbengalfan said:

Great first two rounds on the revision.  In the third, I'm not sure the team feels that they need to upgrade the interior as much as fans want them too.  We extended Hopkins at center, and have 5 guys fighting for the other two spots (Price, Jordan, Filo, Redmond, and some practice squad guy you've never heard of).  So while I agree they could upgrade, not sure they will pass on other holes to do so, especially this early.  With the OTs being gone, I think they either go WR or double dip at LB.  Malik Harrison would slide nicely here.  So would either Pittman or Peoples-Jones.  With the gift of foresight, I would grab the WR of their choice and grab Davis Gaither in the fourth.  

FIFY.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Other Atlanta fans.

I don't get how they're seeing it as a need. Falcons have Allen, Neal and Kazee back at S. I get an injury replacement is always needed, but I don't see it as a first 3 round need unless they move Neal over to LB.