3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

Thanks your take on draft however I completely disagree with Dolphins trade and the Patriots pick.

Fins keep the pick and draft. 

5  ---------Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama or Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.

26 ---------Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin.

56 ----------Netane Muti, OG, Fresno State.

Young or any other team will have to deal with that left side for the next 10/12 years!!!! I can QB behind that line. OL wins it that easy.

Love is a pure guess going forward. IMO he's the draft experts, " I know more than you " type player they choose every year. Red Skin QB comes to mind. Geno Smith another.  He has the same chance as the Pats Jarrett Stidham going forward.  Skills, He has  a stong arm,  he's tall , make every throw,  crap.

The NYG chose Jones over Dwayne Haskins  !!!!!! How dare they!

Edited by m haynes

3 hours ago, m haynes said:

Thanks your take on draft however I completely disagree with Dolphins trade and the Patriots pick.

Fins keep the pick and draft. 

5  ---------Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama or Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa.

26 ---------Tyler Biadasz, C, Wisconsin.

56 ----------Netane Muti, OG, Fresno State.

Young or any other team will have to deal with that left side for the next 10/12 years!!!! I can QB behind that line. OL wins it that easy.

Love is a pure guess going forward. IMO he's the draft experts, " I know more than you " type player they choose every year. Red Skin QB comes to mind. Geno Smith another.  He has the same chance as the Pats Jarrett Stidham going forward.  Skills, He has  a stong arm,  he's tall , make every throw,  crap.

The NYG chose Jones over Dwayne Haskins  !!!!!! How dare they!

I enjoy vaping oil, as well.

Still love the 1st round pick and  Neville Gallimore in round 2 is a monster pick for us FANTASTIC THERE him and AJ completely change the look of this line with grady, takk, and davison still around.  We could easily still at a edge rusher in fa too.

As for the 2nd pick of round 2 i have no idea who he is so far  in Lucas Niang, OT, T.C.U.   I haven't done any research on guys listed at OT really and i would need to know if he is a better prospect than Simpson as a OG.  We have a need at OG but 0 need at OT.   So tell me which of those guys you would be happier to have as a bills player at OG and i'll trust you.  I know for a fact Simpson is a seriously good guard i've done research on him so  Lucas better be impressive lol.

Unless you are feeling generous to your boy today and want to give us J.K Dobbins at the end of round 2 he is my number 1 RB in this draft and a late 1st round player to me.  To get him at the end of round 2 would be amazing value and a perfect fit to replace freeman.   Then we can target a solid OG in round 3 or 4  for good value.  I feel Dobbins at RB is much better than the next group of guys than simpson or lucas would be for the round 3 og's.

Edited by FalconFan13

8 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Still love the 1st round pick and  Neville Gallimore in round 2 is a monster pick for us FANTASTIC THERE him and AJ completely change the look of this line with grady, takk, and davison still around.  We could easily still at a edge rusher in fa too.

As for the 2nd pick of round 2 i have no idea who he is so far  in Lucas Niang, OT, T.C.U.   I haven't done any research on guys listed at OT really and i would need to know if he is a better prospect than Simpson as a OG.  We have a need at OG but 0 need at OT.   So tell me which of those guys you would be happier to have as a bills player at OG and i'll trust you.  I know for a fact Simpson is a seriously good guard i've done research on him so  Lucas better be impressive lol.

Unless you are feeling generous to your boy today and want to give us J.K Dobbins at the end of round 2 he is my number 1 RB in this draft and a late 1st round player to me.  To get him at the end of round 2 would be amazing value and a perfect fit to replace freeman.   Then we can target a solid OG in round 3 or 4  for good value.  I feel Dobbins at RB is much better than the next group of guys than simpson or lucas would be for the round 3 og's.

Changed it again, but went with more defense. Getting a lot of mixed messages from Atlanta fans.

36 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Changed it again, but went with more defense. Getting a lot of mixed messages from Atlanta fans.

Would have rather had what a OG there than CB if we couldn't have a 1st round talent in Dobbins to replace freeman.     Maybe it's just me but i don't see 1 quality starter out of our entire rb group.  

Freeman(needs to be cut for cap space and he sucks now)

Ito Smith (at best change of pace back often injured so far)  

Quadreee Ollison ( Looks like a nice short yardage guy or endzone guy but not a every down back)

If you can set there and tell me Dobbins doesn't make all 3 of those guys look like a joke at this point as a player coming out or heck if you can tell me that you actually think any of those 3 can carry the falcons running game.  Then i'll back down on the Dobbins thing and RB spot but my god i just don't see it man lol.

Now as for CB  i think we are stronger there than rb for sure

Desmond Trufant
Isaiah Oliver
Kendall Sheffield
Blidi Wreh Wilson
Jordan Miller
Damantae Kazee <--- He is a backup safety as well for when neal or rico get injured but if their healthy he is a cb. 

That list is a ton stronger to me than RB is for our team and has alot more upside as well.

Now as for OG where as we might not like some of the guys it's still alot stronger and deeper than RB is for us

Jamon Brown
James Carpenter
Matt Gono ( I think he should be starting and is going to be a stud when he does)  He has looked great everytime he has hit the field for every position he's bee in.
Wes Schweitzer
Chris Lindstrom
Ty Sambrollo (more of a OT but could do spot duty at OG if need be)  

Of those 3 positions for the players and depth and talent in your opinion SB which do you think needs more of a upgrade and better talent.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Would have rather had what a OG there than CB if we couldn't have a 1st round talent in Dobbins to replace freeman.     Maybe it's just me but i don't see 1 quality starter out of our entire rb group.  

Freeman(needs to be cut for cap space and he sucks now)

Ito Smith (at best change of pace back often injured so far)  

Quadreee Ollison ( Looks like a nice short yardage guy or endzone guy but not a every down back)

If you can set there and tell me Dobbins doesn't make all 3 of those guys look like a joke at this point as a player coming out or heck if you can tell me that you actually think any of those 3 can carry the falcons running game.  Then i'll back down on the Dobbins thing and RB spot but my god i just don't see it man lol.

Now as for CB  i think we are stronger there than rb for sure

Desmond Trufant
Isaiah Oliver
Kendall Sheffield
Blidi Wreh Wilson
Jordan Miller
Damantae Kazee <--- He is a backup safety as well for when neal or rico get injured but if their healthy he is a cb. 

That list is a ton stronger to me than RB is for our team and has alot more upside as well.

Now as for OG where as we might not like some of the guys it's still alot stronger and deeper than RB is for us

Jamon Brown
James Carpenter
Matt Gono ( I think he should be starting and is going to be a stud when he does)  He has looked great everytime he has hit the field for every position he's bee in.
Wes Schweitzer
Chris Lindstrom
Ty Sambrollo (more of a OT but could do spot duty at OG if need be)  

Of those 3 positions for the players and depth and talent in your opinion SB which do you think needs more of a upgrade and better talent.

You win.

Interesting draft for Denver.  I'd probably prefer Ruggs or Reagor over Laviska because of the speed (Elway tried to sign John Brown and trade for John Ross, so I guess speed will be considered) but Viska is far from being a bad pick.

I wasn't targeting a RB in the 2nd (tho I probably will want one in this draft) but Swift falling to that pick would indeed be very intriguing.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Interesting draft for Denver.  I'd probably prefer Ruggs or Reagor over Laviska because of the speed (Elway tried to sign John Brown and trade for John Ross, so I guess speed will be considered) but Viska is far from being a bad pick.

I wasn't targeting a RB in the 2nd (tho I probably will want one in this draft) but Swift falling to that pick would indeed be very intriguing.

Denver has SO many different ways they could go.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

You win.

AYEEEEEEEEE  Thats whats up i've done well this day and i still think you was on the right path with the 2 other positions in og and cb  which i think we can add 2 very good ones in the next 2 rounds.   I just didn't see as pressing of a need for a legit starter talent at those 2 as i did rb right now plus im big on bpa as well at positions of need.   Also wouldn't turn down a OLB in the next round as we have Debo and Foye as our starters right now and i have no clue who is going to replace Campbell yet at SLB lol.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 6:13 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#63. SAN FRANCISCO: K.J. Hamler, WR, Penn State.

#64. SEATTLE: (From San Francisco via Kansas City.) Ezra Cleveland, OT, Boise State.

Just saw you updated. In this scenario, KC owns pick 64. Seattle got SF's pick 63 in the trade.

I'd go with BPA RB or CB with the way the board fell... Actually just saw that Zack Baun is still there so I'd go with him.