3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just saw you updated. In this scenario, KC owns pick 64. Seattle got SF's pick 63 in the trade.

I'd go with BPA RB or CB with the way the board fell... Actually just saw that Zack Baun is still there so I'd go with him.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just saw you updated. In this scenario, KC owns pick 64. Seattle got SF's pick 63 in the trade.

I'd go with BPA RB or CB with the way the board fell... Actually just saw that Zack Baun is still there so I'd go with him.

Oh, is this one of those weird deals, like it depends on who wins the Super Bowl? I got the draft order off of GBN Draft Report.

42 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Oh, is this one of those weird deals, like it depends on who wins the Super Bowl? I got the draft order off of GBN Draft Report.

Yes and no. The 49ers do not own a 2nd round pick KC currently owns both. But, they traded their worst of the two to Seattle. 

So actually, KC would have 63 and Seattle has 64 no matter what at this point. 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:13 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Before I even begin, I'll tell you what I'd do, if I were the Miami Dolphins: I would package #5, #26, and #56 to Washington, thereby moving up to #2, and select.... Chase Young. Not Tua. Win-win for both teams, IMHO. Miami gets the top talent in the draft, at a premium position, which also happens to be a major need for them. They still have a 1st and 2nd-rounder, even after a move like this, plus all their other picks. They can get some much-needed, quality O-line help with pick #18. Washington still gets to select either the best WR or maybe the best OT in the draft, which are both gigantic needs, gain another starter with that extra 1st-rounder, and they recoup their 2nd-rounder that Indianapolis now owns. Heck; they could even go with an Okudah or Simmons at #5, best available OT or WR at #26, and best available player at #56, and still come out of there looking like simply outstanding. Oh, and I mean, think about it; what is a rookie QB REALLY going to do for the Dolphins this year, anyways??? Besides getting sacked to death? They can get their franchise guy next draft, and they have the capital to do so. Plus, I'm not sold on Tua or Herbert at ALL. Grab the sure-fire superstar DE, build in the trenches, and set your team up for the future. Can't fix this thing overnight. Anyways, that's my rant. I don't do trades in my mocks, so here goes:

1st ROUND:

#05. MIAMI: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama.

#18. MIAMI: (From Pittsburgh.) Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.

#26. MIAMI: (From Houston.) Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State.

2nd ROUND:

#39. MIAMI: Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin.

#56. MIAMI: (From New Orleans.) John Simpson, OG, Clemson.

Being a Dolphins Fan, I love your Rant.  Rant away.  I also agree with the "Not sold on Tua or Herbert" part.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I think Tua is a Heck of a Football player, but the Injuries concern me.  And if you are going to stake your future on a player it should not be a player with huge Injury concerns (see Sam Bradford).  What I do not want to see is the Dolphins trading their 3 first rounders to move up to Number 2 to get Tua.  That would mean we traded 2 Pro-bowl players for Tua.  I would like to see them upgrade the trenches this year and then use their Draft capital next year to get Lawrence.  But enough of my rant.

As I said I would rather then go in a different route with #5, but I do agree that if he falls to them at #5 we take Tua.  I like the other 2 picks in the First round as well, as it builds the Trenches.  As for the Second round.  I think with pick #39 Biadasz would be a better choice and then get the RB with pick #56.  However, if you wanted to go RB with pick #39 and we have our Choice as in your Mock, Swift or Dobbins would be the pick over Taylor.  But, all-in-all, good Mock.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, praegler said:

Being a Dolphins Fan, I love your Rant.  Rant away.  I also agree with the "Not sold on Tua or Herbert" part.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I think Tua is a Heck of a Football player, but the Injuries concern me.  And if you are going to stake your future on a player it should not be a player with huge Injury concerns (see Sam Bradford).  What I do not want to see is the Dolphins trading their 3 first rounders to move up to Number 2 to get Tua.  That would mean we traded 2 Pro-bowl players for Tua.  I would like to see them upgrade the trenches this year and then use their Draft capital next year to get Lawrence.  But enough of my rant.

As I said I would rather then go in a different route with #5, but I do agree that if he falls to them at #5 we take Tua.  I like the other 2 picks in the First round as well, as it builds the Trenches.  As for the Second round.  I think with pick #39 Biadasz would be a better choice and then get the RB with pick #56.  However, if you wanted to go RB with pick #39 and we have our Choice as in your Mock, Swift or Dobbins would be the pick over Taylor.  But, all-in-all, good Mock.

Thanks.B|

2 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

I'd be fine using 26 and 56 to move up to 2 for Young.

I agree.  I would be fine with trading #5, #26, and #56 to #2 and maybe a 4th or 5th rounder.  In that we traded Minkah for Young.  I can live with that.  Now trading Tunsil, Stillls, and Minkah for Tua....Would not sit well with me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, praegler said:

I agree.  I would be fine with trading #5, #26, and #56 to #2 and maybe a 4th or 5th rounder.  In that we traded Minkah for Young.  I can live with that.  Now trading Tunsil, Stillls, and Minkah for Tua....Would not sit well with me.

its gonna take more than that for the #2 according to us in the redskins forum, hes basically untouchable. would cost 5, 18, your 2nd and future dolphins 1st. thats what they all want minimmum

5 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

its gonna take more than that for the #2 according to us in the redskins forum, hes basically untouchable. would cost 5, 18, your 2nd and future dolphins 1st. thats what they all want minimmum

I agree, it would take a lot to move up to #2 and if I were Washington, I would not even entertain the idea of trading out of 2, that is unless The Bengals throw us a curve ball and take Young instead of Burrows.  Then If I were Washington I would take the Dolphin's deal I presented (#5, #26, and #56 to #2 and maybe a 4th or 5th rounder.).  They could then get a great player at 5 and accumulate a second 1st and 2nd this year. 

8 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Agreed. It is going to take something like the RG3 trade for Washington to move down. #5, #26, #52, and 2021 1st would probably be a deal that would be hard to pass on. But i still dont think something like that happens. I dont see Miami trading away that many picks, when they have so many needs.