3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

#32. KANSAS CITY: Lloyd Cushenberry, C, L.S.U.
#63. KANSAS CITY: Zack Baun, OLB, Wisconsin.

Cush is a major reach at #32. One of the OT makes more sense, because the Chiefs have age issue at the tackles. Still, Bryce Hall would be my pick.
Baun is not a reach but Brycen Hopkins is the pick. Travis Kelce is 30.

Edited by onejayhawk

On 2/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, praegler said:

I agree with Washington asking for three 1st and a second if Young is sitting there at 2.  However, if taken by Cin then the price lowers.  That is because Washington does not need a QB and teams know it.  Thus they would not fear Washington taking Burrow and if the asking price is too high, then they just trade with Det at 3 and get Burrow there.  In that situation it is all about getting the extra picks, without being greedy.  Two first and a second in this years draft to move back 3 spots would be more than fair.

I understand the Skins forum may be asking for 3 firsts and a second for pick 2, but that’s just basically saying they aren’t interested in trading the pick.  No team is going to pay that for any player in this draft except for possibly QB Joe Burrow and even then any interest in paying that price wouldn’t likely come from a team picking in the top 5.

On 1/18/2020 at 7:13 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

#16. ATLANTA: A.J. Epenesa, DE, Iowa.

#47. ATLANTA: Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma.

#55. ATLANTA: (From New England.) J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State.

By far probably the best scenario I could ask for, for the Falcons my 2nd favorite Edge 3rd favorite DT and a Top RB in the draft (If they cut Freeman like expected) I'd walk away a happy Falcons fan after that 3and round 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

By far probably the best scenario I could ask for, for the Falcons my 2nd favorite Edge 3rd favorite DT and a Top RB in the draft (If they cut Freeman like expected) I'd walk away a happy Falcons fan after that 3and round 

We have the same rankings on the same exact players at their position and want the same players in this scenario :)   SB hooked us up in this draft big time. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:34 PM, Suffering_Bills said:

Check out the 3rd-rounder I just gave you.

He's not bad but i see 4 other players i would much rather have and take there for sure.   Willekes at DE,  Winfield at S/CB , Harrison at LB, and Ruiz at C/OG  

Just based on value alone im probably taking Winfield there as to me he is a early 2nd round player and a steal for us in round 3.  We can still get a OG/C in round 4 rather similar if not better than Ben is at OG.  I highly doubt were getting anyone close to winfields talent level in round 4.   I also like kenny and ruiz better as talent and value over ben. 

8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

He's not bad but i see 4 other players i would much rather have and take there for sure.   Willekes at DE,  Winfield at S/CB , Harrison at LB, and Ruiz at C/OG  

Just based on value alone im probably taking Winfield there as to me he is a early 2nd round player and a steal for us in round 3.  We can still get a OG/C in round 4 rather similar if not better than Ben is at OG.  I highly doubt were getting anyone close to winfields talent level in round 4.   I also like kenny and ruiz better as talent and value over ben. 

Done.