3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

On 2/15/2020 at 7:30 PM, Suffering_Bills said:

You guys need a young, true #1 candidate for Darnold. Get a pass-rusher in free agency.

I don't disagree, but I think we'll look for quality at OL/EDGE and quantity at WR/CB this offseason.

I wouldn't be upset with WR in RD2, but Pittman doesn't really get me excited.

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:29 AM, bigdog2372 said:

Pretty bad for the Bucs. Becton, Jones, or Chaisson are way better picks for us. Delpit is dropping fast the more his film is exposed. Taylor or Dobbins would be better in the 2nd. Hurts isn't necessary and doesn't fit our system AT ALL. Give us BPA Trench player in the 3rd.

Not to worry. It'll ALL change after the combine. Heck; the top 4 offensive tackles might even be off the board before you guys pick at #14.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 10:29 AM, bigdog2372 said:

Pretty bad for the Bucs. Becton, Jones, or Chaisson are way better picks for us. Delpit is dropping fast the more his film is exposed. Taylor or Dobbins would be better in the 2nd. Hurts isn't necessary and doesn't fit our system AT ALL. Give us BPA Trench player in the 3rd.

I think you'll like your new pick.

1 minute ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Might happen now, with the Jordan Phillips signing.

Even with that signing I still have a tough time seeing us pass on him. You'd be putting a lot of pressure on Zach Allen to develop a bunch after being hurt most his rookie year. A DL of Phillips-Peters-Allen doesn't inspire a ton of confidence. But you are right, it does give us more flexibility at that spot