3-rounder.

Suffering_Bills

I'll say Kinlaw is still the pick just based on value and us still needing a good DT if he is there whenever you update this.  But if he's not and ends up going earlier than our pick needs to be a LB be it Chassion, Murray, Queen, or Baun.  Although i would hope for those last 2 it would be with a trade down and some extra picks lol.  We only have 2 LB's on the entire roster right now in Debo and Foye we gotta come up with 3 more good LB's somehow and 1 of them needs to be a legit starter.

Edited by FalconFan13

We just sign Tom Brady, who by all accounts wanted to feel like a franchise wanted him there, yet you have a drafting a QB and his "heir apparent" 3 weeks after signing him and commenting to him as our guy?! Im sorry, but Love would be an awful pick for our organization. We are now one of the favorites for a super bowl and in win now mode. An OT, IDL, or even Henry Ruggs all make much more sense there an make a bigger immediate impact. 

45 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

We just sign Tom Brady, who by all accounts wanted to feel like a franchise wanted him there, yet you have a drafting a QB and his "heir apparent" 3 weeks after signing him and commenting to him as our guy?! Im sorry, but Love would be an awful pick for our organization. We are now one of the favorites for a super bowl and in win now mode. An OT, IDL, or even Henry Ruggs all make much more sense there an make a bigger immediate impact. 

Couple things: Brady is how old?? And, a prospect with all the tools like Love, learning from the best ever? Bodes well for the future, I'd think.

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I'll say Kinlaw is still the pick just based on value and us still needing a good DT if he is there whenever you update this.  But if he's not and ends up going earlier than our pick needs to be a LB be it Chassion, Murray, Queen, or Baun.  Although i would hope for those last 2 it would be with a trade down and some extra picks lol.  We only have 2 LB's on the entire roster right now in Debo and Foye we gotta come up with 3 more good LB's somehow and 1 of them needs to be a legit starter.

Give you one in round 3. ;)

1 minute ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Be a sad sight.

Getting a full 16 games out of Will Fuller is a long shot, but... IF that could be done, he's shown a lot to indicate he could be a #1 WR. Nowhere near as good as Hopkins, but good enough.

He won't, so it's a null take.

2 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Would you disagree with the Reagor pick at #40?

I'd prefer Shenault, but wouldn't disagree. If Delpit or Epenesa were there, I'd look there first - DeAndre Hopkins isn't stopping KC from putting up 51 in three quarters, and his replacement isn't either.

1 hour ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Couple things: Brady is how old?? And, a prospect with all the tools like Love, learning from the best ever? Bodes well for the future, I'd think.

But Brady has never been the player who wants to "groom" another guy or teach him. He also just left NE because he didn't feel "wanted" in that franchise. And again, we aren't a team concerned with the future right now. We signed a 42 year old QB to win now. Drafting a QB in the 1st round is counterproductive to that strategy. We need a player that will make an impact year 1. 

Edit: I would also like to apologize for calling the pick awful. I mean I truly do understand the reasoning behind it. Old QB, get the next in line with a ton of talent. Because I really do like Love quite a bit. But for reasons listed, I don't think it works. So my bad for calling the pick awful. 

Edited by CHOMP_CHOMP

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 10:21 AM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

But Brady has never been the player who wants to "groom" another guy or teach him. He also just left NE because he didn't feel "wanted" in that franchise. And again, we aren't a team concerned with the future right now. We signed a 42 year old QB to win now. Drafting a QB in the 1st round is counterproductive to that strategy. We need a player that will make an impact year 1. 

Edit: I would also like to apologize for calling the pick awful. I mean I truly do understand the reasoning behind it. Old QB, get the next in line with a ton of talent. Because I really do like Love quite a bit. But for reasons listed, I don't think it works. So my bad for calling the pick awful. 

No prob.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Suffering_Bills said:

Give you one in round 3. ;)

Just seen all 3 rounds  and OMFG what a Falcons draft A+++++ across the board.  We can target a OLb in round 4 and maybe 1 more in FA and call it a day  and be ready to kick *** in the season.