SB Prediction: After much thought, it's gonna be Chiefs/Packers & here's why.

aceinthehouse

It's been a while for me, but I will make my final prediction for this season.

Anyways, it's gonna be Kansas City Chiefs vs Green Bay Packers for Super Bowl 54.

How do I know?

We'll, it was a tough call.

Chiefs vs Titans

The Chiefs are an Offensive juggernaut that can score at will. But there defense can be cut through like butter. (Better than last year, but still)

As good as Andy Reid is as Coach, he has the Marty Shottenheimer disease.

A very deadly disease that causes coaches, the inability to win big games.

Kirk Cousins has the QB form of it, but it's extremely deadly when it's the coaches version.

Having said that, there's still 1 more game after the Championship games. (SB)

Don't get me wrong...Henry is a beast. He will probably get his 100. He's a force that would be tough for a great defense, let alone the Chiefs.

But gentleman, Defense WINS Championships!

And I would much rather have to face big ole' Henry & Tannehill...Then Kelce, T. Hill, Patrick Mahomes & even Mecole Hardmen.

Sorry Titans fans...it's just too much! I'm sure they will have a valiant effort & may even keep it close for 2 or 3 QTRs.

But at Arrowhead with the chops....the cold?

Now I will say the cold favors a running game. And I can easily see the Titans looking strong early. However, I think the arsenal of K.C. will be too much in the end.

You're true and only hope to win this game Titan fans, is for Andy Reid to go into Clock Management shock from the cold weather. It can happen, but I don't think it will for this game.

It's close for 3 QTRs, but Chiefs pull ahead in the 4th QTR and win.

Chiefs=34

Titans=20

Packers vs Niners

This was very tough for me to call.

I think the Niners have the better football team.

I think their offense is pretty good & Kittle is awesome.

I think their Defense is relentless & Bosa is a beast.

And if the Niners aren't playing G.B. Sunday, I think they are in the Super Bowl.

But they are! 

Which means means we have the Rodgers factor.

What is the Rodgers factor you ask?

It's the inability to sack him, without drawing personal fouls, thus extending Green Bay drives & giving G.B. multiple chances to win the game.

This actually plays against that Niners awesome D-Line & pass rush.

Green Bay's Defense is much improved, over the last few years we've seen. We know Rodgers can get rolling & feeds off of & takes advantage of calls going against the other team. Which brings me to my next point.

I see terrible calls this game. I'm talking bricks getting thrown at T.V.s, challenges going the other way.

Remember last year's Championship games? This one game, will be worse than both of those games combined. We might even see player ejections. That's how bad this one is gonna be.

Having said that, it's gonna be a close game all the way down to the wire.

This game will come down to a Niners FG to tie it at the end. 

And he misses...just misses overtime!

Packers=24

Niners=21

Chiefs vs Packers Super Bowl 54.

Just as was Super Bowl 1.

And this 💯 year anniversary.

Edited by aceinthehouse

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Your predictions are so good you should be Nostradamus

for the OP

nostadamus was a man who predicted the future and had a lot of success, I’m sure your one of his great great great great grandkids

The average age of parenthood is 26. This would mean his great great great great grandfather is approximately 156 years older than him and Nostradamus was alive in the 1500s. Is OP like 400 years old

• Like 1

Rodgers doesn't do nearly as good on the road as he does at Lambeau.  

And, San Francisco's defense has been top 5 in the league all season long.  

And, as good as Derrick Henry is, I don't think Tennessee will score as fast as Kansas City's offense will.

You have two subpar defenses in that game, so it's all about which offense can put up the points faster.  

That would be Kansas City. 

• Like 1