Dolphinmeister

If Miami does secure the #1, Who?

O.K not worried a whole bunch here about if they should or should not and what would or would be a good price, this thread is if Miami by what ever means ended up with the # 1 pick in the draft this year who would you want that pick to be.

I think Burrow is the only guy that is worth the trade up, I am  saying this guy is a franchise player and he is the only one I think is worth moving up to get ,I feel he has everything on and off of the field to be an elite QB in the NFL for years to come even when his legs start to age and he loses a step in running ability he will still be standing tall in the pocket throwing TD passes.

It is sounding like Burrow is not excited about being a Bengal, if Cincy was to pass on Burrow I would want Miami to go all out for him at Number 2.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:25 PM, Dolphinmeister said:

It is sounding like Burrow is not excited about being a Bengal, if Cincy was to pass on Burrow I would want Miami to go all out for him at Number 2.

I haven't seen that yet, and it would sort of shock me, given that he's from that area.  The only thing I saw was Tua's Dad saying that he was hoping Miami would trade up to 3 and take Tua.