New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Don't be riling people up.

Poke the stick in the hive got some honey...Well, that will rile them up. That will make a bee mad. LOL

Just stating facts without personal spin. Honestly I thought there were 5 or less here who weren''t ready to throw Carr away. Nice to see more support (flaws and all) for the Raiders Quarterback...Until further notice. 

36 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I've had numerous complaints from people on both sides mentioning how its clogging the forum up and making things weird.

Did people really snitch to the moderator because of a differences of views on OUR teams QB from the internet?  Wooooow smh.  

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, G said:

Poke the stick in the hive got some honey...Well, that will rile them up. That will make a bee mad. LOL

Just stating facts without personal spin. Honestly I thought there were 5 or less here who weren''t ready to throw Carr away. Nice to see more support (flaws and all) for the Raiders Quarterback...Until further notice. 

That poll was purely for keeping Carr for the 2020 season. 

Those 21 people, about 13-14 of them are on record, actual posts, saying they don’t think Carr is the long term answer at all. 

Anyways, doesn’t matter what any of us think. It matters what Mayock and Gruden think. And I trust those guys whatever decision they make. 

Edited by BayRaider

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That poll was purely for keeping Carr for the 2020 season. 
Those 21 people, about 13-14 of them are on record saying they don’t think Carr is the long term answer at all. 

I'm one of them.

Give Carr one more year. With 3 years in Gruden's offense and presumably more weapons, there will be no more excuses.

If we can't get a project replacement QB in the 3rd round this year (which is looking less and less likely), then trade two 3rds for a 2nd rounder or trade the house next year for somebody. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steins Gate said:

I'm one of them.

Give Carr one more year. With 3 years in Gruden's offense and presumably more weapons, there will be no more excuses.

If we can't get a project replacement QB in the 3rd round this year (which is looking less and less likely), then trade two 3rds for a 2nd rounder or trade the house next year for somebody. 

The thing is, if Gruden doesn’t have a winning record his first five seasons, he will probably be fired after the fifth season. Does he really trust Carr with three of those? 

We’ll see. 

I expect Carr to be the starter in 2020 by the way if I was a betting man. But theres no way we don’t draft a QB in the first three rounds to keep Carr on the edge of his seat. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Did people really snitch to the moderator because of a differences of views on OUR teams QB from the internet?  Wooooow smh.  

No. Because its stifling and permeating other threads. Also, we're here to talk about the Raiders and not other posters.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

I expect Carr to be the starter in 2020 by the way if I was a betting man. But theres no way we don’t draft a QB in the first three rounds to keep Carr on the edge of his seat. 

I want this to happen. But wouldn't be disappointed if we waited until next year to get a QB. 

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

... I've had numerous complaints from people on both sides ...

Either people snitched or you made it up.  I highly doubt you made it up though.

The bickering was childish and annoying but running to the moderator is a low low move for anyone on either side of the debate.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Either people snitched or you made it up.  I highly doubt you made it up though.

The bickering was childish and annoying but running to the moderator is a low low move for anyone on either side of the debate.  

I’m not the one who messaged him (and he can confirm that) but I’m not sure why you consider it a low move when it indeed was destroying the integrity of the forum. 

That’s like saying what Mike Fiers did was low. Mike Fiers fixed baseball. The Astros and Red Sox were absolutely destroying the sport and the integrity was completely gone. They deserved everything that happened to them. 

I never accused you or anyone of being “the rat”.  I’ve never even attempted to find out who did it.  I don’t care that much to put the time of effort in to find out.

I’m not going to go on an epic rant about how ratting is wrong.  I understand my life’s experiences make me a little bit more “anti-ratting” than others.  But you don’t need years in the prison system to hate rats.  Even as kids on the playground no one likes a tattletale.  Maybe I’m more optimistic about a group of fellow Raider fans but it would sadden me to see anyone running to the moderator.  Address the actual person or ignore them don’t hide behind the moderator like a “Karen” or “Permit Patty”.

nice try with the analogy but no ones a hero for complaining on other posters.  There was no integrity upheld.  It was just a low move.

Edited by jimkelly02