New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

It wasn’t a neutral post you called the man a bigot.  Which usually carries a racial connotation.  If you want to say you only meant the “literal” definition ok fine,,, the guy does podcasts and posts online,,, and I once again don’t know him to well,,, but how is he bigoted?  It seems to me he posts content and that’s it, so where is he being ignorant towards others opinions?

Bigot is not connected to race. Stop watching politics on the news. Raider Cody is not a racist.

F***ing unbelievable. 

21 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bigot is not connected to race. Stop watching politics on the news. Raider Cody is not a racist.

F***ing unbelievable. 

ummm Webster’s says “Bigot: one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance”.  

11 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Image result for thats enough gif

So when I make a point you disagree with it, does that make you a bigot? Or am I the bigot for disagreeing with you?

When you say “that’s enough, d** it!” Are you being “a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions”. Idk but it seems like your being a little intolerant to the idea of this topic continuing.... just saying. 
lol just joking with ya, I’m moving on.