Sign in to follow this  
Silver&Black88

New Derek Carr thread

25 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

Derek Carr's fragile psyche can't handle an heir apparent sitting on the bench. He would go full emotional meltdown if we drafted Love or Eason. 

I actually agree. 

Oh, I didn't think that was mean. I believe he can't handle the competition. The picture was mean. LOL

Why are Carr supporters so sensitive? Those of us who believe it is time to move on are just explaining why we feel the way we do. It is of course negative because we want him gone sooner rather than later. 

I've said it a million times, I think he is a good guy. A really good guy. But, we need to make a business decision. If he gets another year, and I think he will, I will support him. I want the Raiders to win way more than I want to be right.

@Silver&Black88, can we add a pole?  The last two had them.  Just trying to see what people's thoughts are about keeping Derek or not?  If not cool...  😂

7 minutes ago, ragingraider said:

Why are Carr supporters so sensitive? Those of us who believe it is time to move on are just explaining why we feel the way we do. It is of course negative because we want him gone sooner rather than later.

Why are you bringing up other posters? I've said numerous times here that it isn't going to fly. Sorry, but you can't go around trying to rustle jimmies for no reason.

All I'll say is as a former frequent poster (and now primarily a lurker) the Carr debate is a huge reason why... Every thread seems to devolve into the same discussion, by the same posters, saying the same things, and eventually turning towards more personal attack. It's an important discussion for the Raider nation... I definitely get that. But I think it'd be great if we could keep them to Carr threads, and stop the smugness on both sides when discussing the topic. 

Edited by Mr Raider

1 minute ago, Mr Raider said:

All I'll say is as a former frequent poster (and now primarily a lurker) the Carr debate is a huge reason why... Every thread seems to devolve into the same discussion, by the same posters, saying the same things, and eventually turning towards more personal attack. It's an important discussion for the Raider nation... I definitely get that. But I think it'd be great if we could keep them to Carr threads, and stop the smugness on both sides when discussing the topic. 

This. This is all I'm going for.

If we can upgrade from Carr I’m for it. I just don’t think we can unless it’s taking Burrow, which will never happen. 

Edited by Blazer026
Spellcheck

4 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

If we can upgrade from Carr I’m for it. I just don’t think we can unless it’s taking Burrow, which will never happen. 

Spot on. 

6 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Tua, Eason, Love