New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:
12 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Mahomes is a very good player but I feel like I’m the only one not buying all the hype, I don’t believe he’s better than Rodgers or Wilson let alone being far and away the best. Maybe I’m not a prisoner of the moment or maybe I’m just incorrect 😁😁

Anyone else feel like the media is just driving this guy down our throats? Every time I’ve watched him he’s made some brilliant plays but also some really amateur plays and errors too. I actually don’t hate the Chiefs so I don’t think I’m being too biased!

He is the best in the AFC west however

I wouldnt disagree with that, he's very talented on a very talented team. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes. This proves Carr bias here. Half the league can effectively throw deep. They are not as good as Mahomes but can make the deep throws. Carr cannot. He’s so uncomfortable doing it.  

Every QB in the NFL can throw the ball deep doesn’t  mean they’re good at it.

Drew Brees, Wilson and Rogers(  and he starting to lose it )

Edited by Bitty 2.0

11 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Wow Haskins makes carr look like a rookie in those cut ups 

He was impressive more than I realized. I can see why Jon Gruden like him in the draft. Some of those throws were not teachable

. The times he looked horrible was under Jay Gruden when he didn't get any reps in practice and was just put out there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Jacobs let them know how awesome Tua is lol

Only opinion that matters is Gruden's anyway 

I guess you didn’t read about  Abrams  saying a players best quality is availability.

Does that sound like he wants an injury prone QB?

Edited by Bitty 2.0

38 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve been saying Colts is the only great fit for Carr. Dome galore division/warm Jacksonville weather, best OL in the NFL, and a coach that designs wide open targets. It’s a match made in heaven. 

N.o. if they don’t wanna pay Teddy top $

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Pick 13 for Carr please. Javon Kinlaw, Henry Ruggs, and Jordan Love? And sign a FA QB. What a dream scenario. 

No I meant n.o. The saints 

If teddy wants top dollar I can see them settling for Carr. Even trading their late first for him

some of this is truly hilarious, the saints are pretty serious about giving hill a shot. I understand some of yall want DC gone so bad youd cut off a ******** to make it happen(don't even deny it.lol) but some of thes ideas or wants/desires/trade scenarios are just not realistic. this thread makes me morbidly fascinated/wanna puke occasionally/LOL a lot.(especially the last part)

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Pick 13 for Carr please. Javon Kinlaw, Henry Ruggs, and Jordan Love? And sign a FA QB. What a dream scenario. 

depends on the FA qb. and btw, if the colts gave the team the 13th pick , why not move up for tua (I wont mention Herbert cuz I know you belive in your opinion that Herbert is vastly inferior to love so no sense there)