New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

"below average conservative game manager"? "courage lacking"? this is where y`all lose credibility and come off as just bent/unrealistic/haters. these statements are over the top falsehoods.....holy s$%t , at least try to be realistic.

Falsehoods?

When you have the 2nd worst starting record in NFL history through your 1st six seasons, I have to really wonder why people are so defensive of Carr. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Falsehoods?

When you have the 2nd worst starting record in NFL history through your 1st six seasons, I have to really wonder why people are so defensive of Carr. 

Delusion that he is still pre injury Carr but 2017-present he has not been good. It’s a cult!

back to the records huh? the usual.... im not a blind dipsh*t, he is a flippin game manager currently and definitely gunshy,  not the way y`all stated it at all ...when you flippin quote someone use the whole flippin statement! not just the part that works for your point....ie." over the top" falsehoods and just plain "falsehoods" aint quite the same bro! and to you Gannon12 hes simply not below average (I don't care what flippin stats you show me, that statement was strictly your flippin OPINION!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

"below average conservative game manager"? "courage lacking"? this is where y`all lose credibility and come off as just bent/unrealistic/haters. these statements are over the top falsehoods.....holy s$%t , at least try to be realistic.

Ok how would you explain it?

esp the screenshot shot I posted

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

Straight delusional. The guy has been getting paid like a franchise QB and we got a game manager who doesn't win games

6 years in. 7th year around the corner and it’s not like he is going to suddenly turn into Montana. It is a position that will get upgraded given the chance. We need someone that can turn it on and at least try to win and not the conservative Carr constantly giving up on plays. He leaves soo many points on the field and it’s frustrating just how scared he plays.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

back to the records huh? the usual.... im not a blind dipsh*t, he is a flippin game manager currently and definitely gunshy,  not the way y`all stated it at all ...when you flippin quote someone use the whole flippin statement! not just the part that works for your point....ie." over the top" falsehoods and just plain "falsehoods" aint quite the same bro! and to you Gannon12 hes simply not below average (I don't care what flippin stats you show me, that statement was strictly your flippin OPINION!!

Records = facts. 

you`re right, I don't know why I even read this or the brady thread, its just simply re-hashing, and re-hashing...and re-hashing....you get the point. about as much fun as masturbating with the cheesegrater…..think I`ll just stick to the draft and FA threads....and hope they stay on track. LMFAO!!!!!!!