New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

4 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

I freaking hope so. I’ll be a happy Raider fan. Trade trade trade the below average game manager then the cult can go with him and celebrate mediocrity 

first off , none of us are in a cult, y`all throwing some serious BS like that is just flat ridiculous...secondly ive been a raider fan probably longer than you've been alive or real flippin close, why don't you go somewhere, cuz itl;l be a cold day in hell before I go anywhere! now youre just being an insulting jack#ss. for the record , ive never said I was against a trade, or replacement AS LONG AS ITS AN IMPROVEMENT!!  I broke my word and read this thread while im waiting to go to work, what a mistake that was.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

first off , none of us are in a cult, y`all throwing some serious BS like that is just flat ridiculous...secondly ive been a raider fan probably longer than you've been alive or real flippin close, why don't you go somewhere, cuz itl;l be a cold day in hell before I go anywhere! now youre just being an insulting jack#ss. for the record , ive never said I was against a trade, or replacement AS LONG AS ITS AN IMPROVEMENT!!  I broke my word and read this thread while im waiting to go to work, what a mistake that was.

Lol you know you love it in here champ watch the adjectives tho people like to snitch 

Stupid question but I see Brady training in the sand, mullens vs ocho, cle putting in work with his trainer even whitehead prepping for the combine like he’s a rookie.

What is carr doing?

i hope he’s not somewhere in his feelings like last year. Remember around this time last year he was beefing with max kellerman.

maybe carr isn’t allowed to workout with his wrs Tyrell and hunter cause of nfl rules? Would be nice if he was developing chemistry with his targets

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Stupid question but I see Brady training in the sand, mullens vs ocho, cle putting in work with his trainer even whitehead prepping for the combine like he’s a rookie.

What is carr doing?

i hope he’s not somewhere in his feelings like last year. Remember around this time last year he was beefing with max kellerman.

maybe carr isn’t allowed to workout with his wrs Tyrell and hunter cause of nfl rules? Would be nice if he was developing chemistry with his targets

Carr seems to spend most of his off season spending time with his family and religion. Which is fine. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nada. But I prefer a beast QB that’s obsessed with football. One of those beast QBs is Tom Brady. Always, always watching film and always working out and training. He lives it. He breaths it. Heck there’s even been multiple divorce rumors over the years cause he’s so obsessed with football. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol you know you love it in here champ watch the adjectives tho people like to snitch 

Oh, I figure I’ll get a warning. But someone A) using the cult thing just to get people riled and B) saying people can go “ with him and celebrate mediocrity “ is just straight BS. No other way to put it.

5 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Oh, I figure I’ll get a warning. But someone A) using the cult thing just to get people riled and B) saying people can go “ with him and celebrate mediocrity “ is just straight BS. No other way to put it.

I knew I should not have gone to work on my day off.  Looks like I missed some fun.  In the end I do not believe any of us are going anywhere no matter what this team does.  It is like that hot girlfriend you had when you where young that your mom hated and you knew she was right.  Some things are just so good it is worth the abuse.

15 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I hate how debates turn petty everyone is entitled to express their own thoughts respectfully and debate them respectfully .imo that’s why I’ve been here for years now. people should just stick to the facts instead of all the extra stuff 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

He’d absolutely fetch an early 2nd Rounder. Carr is not terrible. He can even be a Top 14-16 middle of the pack type QB in the complete right situation (Colt, best OL in the NFL, good weapons, quick read system, dome). 

Hmm, a second is a lot to expect for a QB who you were saying "almost any QB is a substantial upgrade" over last week.

Personally, Id be surprised if Carr nets anything more than a 4th. Id be fine with that. Ryan Tannehill got traded for a 4th last year, iirc.

With all the QBs available in the draft and Free Agency/Trade, i doubt wherever Carr goes he is guaranteed a starting job. 

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

good watch and unbiased imo

”you have carr stans and carr haters then you have guys in the middle. Kinda hard being in the middle”

Id say I’m in the middle but it’s hard to argue with the haters and the eye test

I definitely agree with this statement.  In my case, I am NOT opposed to trading, or releasing Derek.  I just want to have a long-term upgrade in place.  I do not see the this off season.  We're not in position in the draft.  Brady is a 2 year MAX idea.  Teddy would be the only viable FA, but at his price and limited action I am not sold.  Tannehill isn't an upgrade.  Rivers is a shell of his former self.  Jameis ... I don't even wanna discuss him... guys cry piss and moan when Carr fumbles or throws a pick, imagine if he launched 30 INTs.  So what is the fix?  I think its honestly use the FA money and draft capital we have this year on building the team... Then sell the farm next year for a top tier guy.  

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Carr seems to spend most of his off season spending time with his family and religion. Which is fine. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nada. But I prefer a beast QB that’s obsessed with football. One of those beast QBs is Tom Brady. Always, always watching film and always working out and training. He lives it. He breaths it. Heck there’s even been multiple divorce rumors over the years cause he’s so obsessed with football. 

Here you go again.... trying to make narratives around a guy without knowing the facts. 

Carr is known a a hard worker. Moment Tyrell Williams was signed, Carr was on the field with him. Spent a lot of time with AB when he was signed. Just because he's not positing it to social media, doesn't mean he's not studying and working on his craft. 

Again, you're making these judgements based off nothing. You don't know how much time he spends watching film and on the field in the offseason. You're just looking ridiculous at this stage. Trying anything to discredit the guy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Okay, I'm convinced this is a parody account.

• Like 3