New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

44 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Reading Lambardi’s stuff he keeps saying it’s what he “thinks” ie his opinion. No sources just his experience with Gruden which was 20 years ago. Tbh the only person i think that has any inside info is La Cantafora. 

26 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Not sure what happened with my post above but won’t let me edit it.

But bold strategy trusting La Canfora 

I know lol but he was the first guy to know that the Raiders where trading Mack and Coop. He’s been pretty accurate on things. More so than Lambardi. Something about that dude really irks me. 

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I don't see Cam Newton posting IG picks with rumored teams. It can be perceived as a troll game but it is immature, to be honest. Borderline unprofessional;

Because no one wants Cam 😂

1 minute ago, bucksavage1 said:

I don't see Cam Newton posting IG picks with rumored teams. It can be perceived as a troll game but it is immature, to be honest. Borderline unprofessional;

Lol and Brady posting pictures of him walking out of a tunnel isn’t?

my gosh the dude says nothing and people call him soft, he post trolling photos and people say he’s unprofessional. I don’t care, at least he’s got a sense of humor about this. Lol

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

As someone who trolls a little on here(Opinions) I do respect Derek Carr’s troll game on IG. 

I’m with you.  It’s like ohhh RN doesn’t want me ok... let’s watch you freak out... teach you the grass isn’t always greener...

but he’s gotta know he’s got at best 50# of the fans with him.... so he don’t really enough support to be having people turn on him

i think he should stick to a few small jabs and not throw any serious punches