Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Silver&Black88

New Derek Carr thread

Recommended Posts

https://twitter.com/spotrac/status/1230099715527790593?s=20

“In one month (3/19), Jared Goff will be paid his $21M roster bonus for 2020. In addition, his $25M 2021 salary, $2.5M 2021 roster bonus, & $15.5M 2022 roster bonus ALL become fully guaranteed. His dead cap figure will rise to $94M!”

Even if you hate Carr, seeing this and knowing he’s locked up for 3 years @20mil..... we definitely could do worse

imagine if Goff knows his knee out?!? They’d have sell everything and nice back to ****ty St.L lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh I’d rather see him posting pics of him working out saying stuff like “I let the hate motivate me” but whatever 

interesting all his pics have been from winning games?

Also from teams that need a QB...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I don't see Cam Newton posting IG picks with rumored teams. It can be perceived as a troll game but it is immature, to be honest. Borderline unprofessional;

Yeah it’s childish in a way but isn’t this the thick skin, don’t be a Protestant Preacher Boy softy that everyone makes fun of him for not having.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, G said:

 (pun intended) GOATta say it 3 times and he appears...Wait that's Candyman. Keep repeating it until it's true or until you're tired of saying it. 

lmao! you get me.lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Could be just coincidence that he posted this TBH. 


IF it is because of the trade rumors, yes, yet another another example of him being sensitive and a beta male. However, we have no evidence this wasn’t coincidence. 

there ya go with the beta male crap. hilarious! and for the record, I think posting this was stupid, and now if the rumor mills fire even higher all he did was fan the flames, ie you helped make this now lay in it.  Im just sooooo tired of the over used, alpha /beta  male/female term nowadays, not just by you so don't take it too personal plz. those terms are over used, trendy, etc.  IMO!!! when I saw the pics I just smh. ya reap what you sow...no crying now.lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Lol and Brady posting pictures of him walking out of a tunnel isn’t?

my gosh the dude says nothing and people call him soft, he post trolling photos and people say he’s unprofessional. I don’t care, at least he’s got a sense of humor about this. Lol

That was a commercial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

I know lol but he was the first guy to know that the Raiders where trading Mack and Coop. He’s been pretty accurate on things. More so than Lambardi. Something about that dude really irks me. 

anybody who got kicked off the practice field by shell for trashing his own team maybe? that's a fact bro.lol I don't trust him as far as I could throw him. like I said before if given a choice outta the 3 between that gomer, Schefter and la canfora, id have to go with the latter.....reluctantly.lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Id rather have Brady and Jacob Eason over Carr.

Honestly just wouldn't even want to win with Brady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah it’s childish in a way but isn’t this the thick skin, don’t be a Protestant Preacher Boy softy that everyone makes fun of him for not having.

 

Not imo it’s him feeding into the media again. Media’s job is to stir the pot and start stuff. It’s a business and he should know that better than anybody. Just put ya head down and grind. Let the hate motivate you. You gotta block stuff out. Next he’s gonna be challenging a media guy to a mma match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Not imo it’s him feeding into the media again. Media’s job is to stir the pot and start stuff. It’s a business and he should know that better than anybody. Just put ya head down and grind. Let the hate motivate you. You gotta block stuff out. Next he’s gonna be challenging a media guy to a mma match.

i think its easier said than done. especially when this is the 3rd off season in a row its been this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Not imo it’s him feeding into the media again. Media’s job is to stir the pot and start stuff. It’s a business and he should know that better than anybody. Just put ya head down and grind. Let the hate motivate you. You gotta block stuff out. Next he’s gonna be challenging a media guy to a mma match.

That’s a far stretch....I respectful disagree... we don’t know what he was thinking or the reasoning for the posts... it could be good or bad.... it’s how the viewer portrays it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

there ya go with the beta male crap. hilarious! and for the record, I think posting this was stupid, and now if the rumor mills fire even higher all he did was fan the flames, ie you helped make this now lay in it.  Im just sooooo tired of the over used, alpha /beta  male/female term nowadays, not just by you so don't take it too personal plz. those terms are over used, trendy, etc.  IMO!!! when I saw the pics I just smh. ya reap what you sow...no crying now.lol

I didn’t bring it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was talking about carr posting the pics . not your post other than the beta male thing. to clarify, imo NO nfl qb is truly a "beta" male, no more than ANY nfl qb who steps on the field looking across at 300 pounders who run 4.8-5.0 40`s lacks courage again IMO. it takes a little balls to do this....period.

Edited by Devilshark69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



×