New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Nobody knew at the time? what it took 35 seconds to find out lol

Now you're just being stupid. It was days of what does this mean? Commercial was released days later during Super Bowl.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/tom-brady-posts-cryptic-message-patriots-fans-freaking-68663729

Super Bowl was 2/2.

Edited by true2form

😒
10 minutes ago, true2form said:

Now you're just being stupid. It was days of what does this mean? Commercial was released days later during Super Bowl.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/tom-brady-posts-cryptic-message-patriots-fans-freaking-68663729

Super Bowl was 2/2.

didnt know he posted that so I apologize but no reason to result to name calling. 

You Carr supporters get heated at the drop of a hat. 

Still it was a commercial promotion. Not him posting multiple pics with rumored teams while under contract. It is just a long line of questionable things Carr has done the last two years including challenging two older media hosts to cage matches lol

It won't let me quote for some reason.  Anyway. I personally get heated because of this very reason. You guys post complete crap at the drop of a dime without knowing the facts. 

Then you name call, say we are a cult, call us homers, say worst post ever, etc etc. Then you wonder why we get heated after all that barrage from your side.

Guys wanting to get rid of Carr are keyboard terrorists. Want to jump on the internet, drop a post on here or social media and then watch the chaos. There are probably a half dozen of these posts a day where a video or screenshot is posted of a play someone wants to highlight. 

The lines between each side were formed a long time ago, but one side keeps antagonizing the other on a daily basis. I guess just like Carr, I'm sick of the immature crap.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, true2form said:

It won't let me quote for some reason.  Anyway. I personally get heated because of this very reason. You guys post complete crap at the drop of a dime without knowing the facts. 

Then you name call, say we are a cult, call us homers, say worst post ever, etc etc. Then you wonder why we get heated after all that barrage from your side.

Guys wanting to get rid of Carr are keyboard terrorists. Want to jump on the internet, drop a post on here or social media and then watch the chaos. There are probably a half dozen of these posts a day where a video or screenshot is posted of a play someone wants to highlight. 

The lines between each side were formed a long time ago, but one side keeps antagonizing the other on a daily basis. I guess just like Carr, I'm sick of the immature crap.

Oh cut the crap already. It's people on the carr side that is just as bad. If you cant take the internet get off it already. Sheesh. Yall crying about each other rather than discussing Carr at this point. This thread is eventually going to get close. And calling somebody a homer ain't the same as saying somebody is stupid. I want carr gone, big p wants care gone, Oak said he was done with Carr. Show me how we were keyboard terrorists. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Oh cut the crap already. It's people on the carr side that is just as bad. If you cant take the internet get off it already. Sheesh. Yall crying about each other rather than discussing Carr at this point. This thread is eventually going to get close. And calling somebody a homer ain't the same as saying somebody is stupid. I want carr gone, big p wants care gone, Oak said he was done with Carr. Show me how we were keyboard terrorists. 

I just told you. There's plenty of pages of it.  Even if you don't post it yourself, you like it or defend it like you're doing now.

If I'm crying, then so are you with everything you just said. Homer=stupid imo. Is it not saying someone is being dumb and blind?

Do you really not see the hypocrisy? Yikes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, true2form said:

I just told you. There's plenty of pages of it.  Even if you don't post it yourself, you like it or defend it like you're doing now.

If I'm crying, then so are you with everything you just said. Homer=stupid imo. Is it not saying someone is being dumb and blind?

Do you really not see the hypocrisy? Yikes. 

Do you not. You like the same crap on the opposite side. And I've seen mods give warnings for stupid and dumb. Never for homer. So it dont matter what your opinion is. The forum rules dont care either. Let's not pretend like it ain't hypocrisy on both sides. Just give it a rest already. 

🤓
1 hour ago, true2form said:

Because I don't know the facts about when Tom Brady posts an IG story.....jeez. I'm a football guy, not a social media junkie.

Keyboard Terrorists? Seriously? Then you post about immature stuff? Dude look at your own post!

Plain and Simple Derek Carr is not getting it done on the field and the win column. That's been proven he is a historical loser, he's had his chances. There are better QBs out there. We need to find one and starting WINNING.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Do you not. You like the same crap on the opposite side. And I've seen mods give warnings for stupid and dumb. Never for homer. So it dont matter what your opinion is. The forum rules dont care either. Let's not pretend like it ain't hypocrisy on both sides. Just give it a rest already. 

18 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at you. I called buck out for being wrong. He admitted it and apologized. Why do you feel the need to jump into and defend any of it?

You need to let it go.

7 minutes ago, true2form said:

I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at you. I called buck out for being wrong. He admitted it and apologized. Why do you feel the need to jump into and defend any of it?

You need to let it go.

I'm not defending him. I telling you to go away with the crying. It's that simple. Keyboard terrorists 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I said it about a month ago that nobody is debating Carr.  Everyone keeps repeating the same points but from different perspectives without any new info so many are just starting to get frustrated.  QBs are like steaks.  Any steak can be great with the right chef, sides, sauces, and good timing.  Certain cuts can stand alone with some salt and pepper and even my 8 year old would have a hard time cooking it to the point where it is not good.  Then you have cuts that need attention, care and a great sauce or seasoning.  Some QBs are A5 Kobe while others are select chuck.  I would say Carr is a top sirloin.  Some people like it and some turn their noses up at it.  You are going to need a decent cook and spend on some sides to make it exceptional.  Sorry guys for the food metaphor but I just woke up and I am hungry right now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, true2form said:

Well said sir.

2 hours ago, true2form said:

Boo hoo! Proceeds with terroristic rant.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Thick skin? How about not paying attention to the media

Replace Carr with any "diva" WR and people would be losing their heads of them posting pictures with other rumored teams.

He’s prolly trolling everyone and rightfully so.  He didn’t demand a trade or any nonesense like that.  Carr supporters think it’s funny, Carr detractors think he’s a jerk.  Overall though it’s a no big deal tweet.