New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

@Frankie2Gunz QB Rating is highly resulted by COMP % and Low INTs. Both of those from Carr are directly due to being obsessively conservative. Go debunk anything I said on Page 27. It’s all the truth. Stop box score scouting and debate me Carrs Pros and Cons as a Football player, and you see why he’s in that 19-22 range for starting QBs. 

Name the 21 QB's you'd rather build around than Carr if starting a franchise?

36 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Name the 21 QB's you'd rather build around than Carr if starting a franchise?

This is a lame question for you to phase out all the older guys better than Carr. But just in this years draft and the past two alone: I’d rather build a team around: Burrow, Tua, Love, Eason, Kyler Murray, Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson, and even Baker Mayfield. If Mayfield had our offense and Gruden... wow. This is just the past 3 drafts. 

As for QBs better than Carr overall? I’ve already named 18-19 on multiple occasions. 

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is a lame question for you to phase out all the older guys better than Carr. But just in this years draft and the past two alone: I’d rather build a team around: Burrow, Tua, Love, Eason, Kyler Murray, Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson, and even Baker Mayfield. If Mayfield had our offense and Gruden... wow. This is just the past 3 drafts. 

As for QBs better than Carr overall? I’ve already named 18-19 on multiple occasions. 

The bolded shows me one thing.  You have zero idea what you're talking about and just love to spam this forum with your worthless opinion that no one cares about.  It's pretty comical, I must admit.  

Mayfield had OBJ, Landry, Hunt, Njoku and Chubb with a far superior D and was absolutely terrible with all of thise weapons....  SMH

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

The bolded shows me one thing.  You have zero idea what you're talking about and just love to spam this forum with your worthless opinion that no one cares about.  It's pretty comical, I must admit.  

Mayfield had OBJ, Landry, Hunt, Njoku and Chubb with a far superior D and was absolutely terrible with all of thise weapons....  SMH

57 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Nitpick one thing as always. This has been your style of posting forever. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nitpick one thing as always. This has been your style of posting forever. 

I see your logic now...  Mayflied is better because he played with multiple pro bowlers at every position, had a superior D and yet had a far inferior season to Carr.  That makes Mayfield better....  Now here will come the part where you inject your worthless, flawed opinion that no one cares about. 

I see, I'm nitpicking one little thing like Mayfield having far superior talent and depth at nearly every position on the field including a better D, yet Mayfiled posted inferior statistics across the board but you pump the garbage that he is a better QB LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I see your logic now...  Mayflied is better because he played with multiple pro bowlers at every position, had a superior D and yet had a far inferior season to Carr.  That makes Mayfield better....  Now here will come the part where you inject your worthless, flawed opinion that no one cares about. 

I see, I'm nitpicking one little thing like Mayfield having far superior talent and depth at nearly every position on the field including a better D, yet Mayfiled posted inferior statistics across the board but you pump the garbage that he is a better QB LOL

He didn't say Mayfield was better. You asked him what QBs he'd rather build around for the future.

Mayfield, for all his flaws, is a superior talent than Carr. I personally am not a big BM fan, but yes id take him over Carr. We know what Carr is and what he isn't.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Yikes. Always twisting words and narratives. As the poster above me said, I didn’t say Mayfield was better. That 19 QBs I was telling you about? Mayfield isn’t in that list ahead of Carr. 

You asked me what QBs I’d build a Franchise around. Mayfield is one I’d take over Carr. Mayfield has been in the league for two years and had an amazing rookie season. Carr has been in the league six years and hasn’t proven much of anything. 

• Like 1

I think a better question would be does Carr get you to where you want to go.  If Carr is not then we need to discuss plans to obtain a QB with the ability to get us there.  If you think Carr can win a Super Bowl what does he need to do to get us there.  Carr needs more weapons is not a valid reason.  The team is always trying to increase the talent.  Here is another way to phrase the question.  If Carr was a FA who do you sign instead of him or draft?  Compare him to the options available.  Will these rookies give us what he is lacking or will these FAs have enough time to adjust to Gruden's system?  Let's just get away from he is soft and you are an idiot for liking him arguments.  We are getting no where and will not have any new information about Carr until August.

• Like 1

Carr does not excite anyone period. He plays scared and that will not change. He is at best average. He can’t go into win mode he

plays like his win loss record. That loser mentality is all he know while throwing it 2 yards  or panicking and throwing it away. A change of scenery is good for both parties. You are not winning a superbowl with Carr when he needs everything around him to be elite just to make him look alright. 

Time to move on

• Like 1

Advanced issue found

20 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

You are not winning a superbowl with Carr when he needs everything around him to be elite just to make him look alright.

I mean, he looked good last season and everything around him wasn't elite. Even in 2016, everything around him wasn't elite.

I'm not completely opposed to a Carr trade because I think if the situation is truly soured (i.e. Gruden wants Brady), then Carr should be traded. But I honestly rather have Carr than almost any alternative this offseason, including Brady.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Guys I found @BayRaider's twitter account.

FWIW

Trying not to take this bait trying not to lol it’s just too easy tho. He actually sent invitations to this in between his photo posting on ig. Surprised no one posted it.

ima just say this...religion doesn’t make you weak. Just look at Reggie white. But Reggie was a stone cold killer on the field. You can be whoever you want off the field just be a stone cold killer on the field.