New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

So, while watching nfln just now, David Carr was saying that Jameis is a poor fit for Arians because Bruce wants to be aggressive while Jameis is too careless with the football. Then just said that he needs someone that is a little more conservative that Arians can get to take some more chances. Maybe he knows something we don't? I know Arians has been critical of Carr, but could still happen.  

2 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

So, while watching nfln just now, David Carr was saying that Jameis is a poor fit for Arians because Bruce wants to be aggressive while Jameis is too careless with the football. Then just said that he needs someone that is a little more conservative that Arians can get to take some more chances. Maybe he knows something we don't? I know Arians has been critical of Carr, but could still happen.  

Ariana dogged all over DC, doubt there’s a match there. 

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I just don’t get why we’d want a 43 year old QB in the middle of a re-build. The same Brady that was carried by his defense last year? 

Middle of a rebuild.. we have two first round picks and mountains of cap space. 

Everyone thought the Niners were winning 8 games this year. Everyone thought the Eagles were winning 7 games in 2017, including Eagle fans.  

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I know you are a Brady hater, for who knows why, get over the Tuck Rule already, but... did you just say he lucked his way into a championship...? I’m literally asking cause your post was hard to read. Brady is fantastic, and even right now is better than Carr. He was a Top 3 MVP candidate last year until Week 8 when teams started playing exclusively man coverage on his atrocious WR/TE cast. 

Christ , hes talking about gruden! lmao!

4 hours ago, Chali21 said:

I think you’re over thinking it. 

well I was just providing a couple reasons why fitz sr, could have been given false info from the raiders, because i got asked that exact question. 

you can call it over thinking, but, these people are paid millions of dollars to out think other teams... 

Mike may ideal qb traits:

1) leader of men alpha male

2) handle gruden offense 

3) accuracy 

4) pocket awareness 

2 outa 4 ain’t bad in reference to carr imo

imo

i love listening to mike may

-pocket awareness isn’t taught

interesting very dam interesting