New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It looks like we're going to sign Marcus Mariota to push Carr and potentially replace him at some point in the season if he can't elevate his play. 

If we decide to move on from Carr and the replacement isn't an upgrade, Mayock's career certainly isn't over. Carr has been a middle of the pack QB for the last 3 seasons and we've had a losing record in each of those three years. 

Because of the latest rumors? I think we need to see how the dominos fall before we rush to such judgement. 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It looks like we're going to sign Marcus Mariota to push Carr and potentially replace him at some point in the season if he can't elevate his play. 

If we decide to move on from Carr and the replacement isn't an upgrade, Mayock's career certainly isn't over. Carr has been a middle of the pack QB for the last 3 seasons and we've had a losing record in each of those three years. 

Mariota is a flat out bum and no way he pushes Carr for the starting job.  Not a chance barring injury would Mariota ever start over Carr. 

He had his chance in Ten. with all of the pieces in place to show the world that he is anything more than a below average clipboard holder and he failed miserably.  They had an elite running game, very good WR corp and Oline, a good TE and a top 10 D and he was absolute garbage.  The guy is a bum and the fact you think he could push Carr for the starting job tells me a lot LOL. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Watching Carr stans on twitter start to turn on Jacobs after that video with Dana White lol most predictable thing. Why are Carr stans so emotional. 

I saw that too lol. Raidercody had a seizure and released his brainwashed sycophants. Blood is in the water hahaha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Mariota is a flat out bum and no way he pushes Carr for the starting job.  Not a chance barring injury would Mariota ever start over Carr. 

He had his chance in Ten. with all of the pieces in place to show the world that he is anything more than a below average clipboard holder and he failed miserably.  They had an elite running game, very good WR corp and Oline, a good TE and a top 10 D and he was absolute garbage.  The guy is a bum and the fact you think he could push Carr for the starting job tells me a lot LOL. 

I'll repeat what I said back on page 195 lol. Saying he had a "chance" in Tennessee is a stretch.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I'll repeat what I said back on page 195 lol. Saying he had a "chance" in Tennessee is a stretch.

What make him a good QB?  The guy has a noodle arm and has never shown he can lead a team.  He's had 5 years and has done nothing to show that he is anything more than an average QB.  He had a chance at the beginning of this season to do exactly what Tannihill did and failed miserably.  He failed to lead a team that was clearly a playoff contender and he was the factor that was holding them back.  

I'm all for bringing him in if the price is right but thinking he will challenge Carr for the starting job is ludicrous.   

15 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What make him a good QB?  The guy has a noodle arm and has never shown he can lead a team.  He's had 5 years and has done nothing to show that he is anything more than an average QB.  He had a chance at the beginning of this season to do exactly what Tannihill did and failed miserably.  He failed to lead a team that was clearly a playoff contender and he was the factor that was holding them back.  

I'm all for bringing him in if the price is right but thinking he will challenge Carr for the starting job is ludicrous.   

Did you read my post? Explained literally all of this. 

And saying he has a noodle arm is a stretch.