New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

30 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m not trying to get anything locked.  RaiderCody is a well known Raider fan online and Bay Raider called him a bigot amongst other things.

I’ve only watched a little bit of RC’s content  but i think: 1. We all have a right to know what the guy allegedly did wrong, 2. If BR is going to attack someone’s reputation he should back it up with proof.  

Now im not saying BR is lying what I’m saying is he made a serious serious claim so now he needs to prove it.

I know people previously were complaining about politics in this thread but prison politics state If your going to say something about a man’s character you darn well better have proof.  If you don’t we’ll.... it doesn’t end well... lol

He has horrendous takes, biggest homer of any 32 fanbases by far (among “media” fans), the dude is an extreme homer to the point I can’t take him serious, he is constantly quoting PFF as a holy gospel, constantly saying Carr is an elite QB, and his overall knowledge on football is absolutely horrid. He has been corrected sooooo many times for things any football fan should know. I can’t take these homer, bad take types, serious. He has no insight himself (just quotes other insight), he just gets popular by being a massive fan and living on Twitter. 

RaiderCody is Stephen A Smith in Raider Fan Form. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

He has horrendous takes, biggest homer of any 32 fanbases by far (among “media” fans), the dude is an extreme homer to the point I can’t take him serious, he is constantly quoting PFF as a holy gospel, constantly saying Carr is an elite QB, and his overall knowledge on football is absolutely horrid. He has been corrected sooooo many times for things any football fan should know. I can’t take these homer, bad take types, serious. He has no insight, he just gets popular by being a massive fan and living on Twitter. 

Don’t duck the question.  You called him a bigot!  I don’t care if he has bad opinions.  You made an attack on another man’s character. So what did he say that was bigoted.

this goes directly to your credibility as a man.  You made a serious accusation so IMO you back it up or everything you sag from now on means nothing to me... and anyone that lives by any type of code.

*** now i want to also give you the chance I back up your claims.  I don’t follow RC that much so he could have said some bigoted things.  I don’t know.

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He has horrendous takes, biggest homer of any 32 fanbases by far (among “media” fans), the dude is an extreme homer to the point I can’t take him serious, he is constantly quoting PFF as a holy gospel, constantly saying Carr is an elite QB, and his overall knowledge on football is absolutely horrid. He has been corrected sooooo many times for things any football fan should know. I can’t take these homer, bad take types, serious. He has no insight himself (just quotes other insight), he just gets popular by being a massive fan and living on Twitter. 

Soooooo not a bigot

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Don’t duck the question.  You called him a bigot!  I don’t care if he has bad opinions.  You made an attack on another man’s character. So what did he say that was bigoted.

this goes directly to your credibility as a man.  You made a serious accusation so IMO you back it up or everything you sag from now on means nothing to me... and anyone that lives by any type of code.

*** now i want to also give you the chance I back up your claims.  I don’t follow RC that much so he could have said some bigoted things.  I don’t know.

Is someone not being corrected 24/7 and constantly being inaccurate not a bigot? That’s basically the definition of a bigot is it not? Always wrong with a lack of intelligence?

That’s why I compare RaiderCody to Stephen A Smith. 

He says outlandish things to get followers/popular and is constantly proven wrong all the time. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Is someone not being corrected 24/7 and constantly being inaccurate not a bigot? That’s basically the definition of a bigot is it not? Always wrong with a lack of intelligence?

That’s why I compare RaiderCody to Stephen A Smith. 

He says outlandish things to get followers/popular and is constantly proven wrong all the time. 

A bigot is a racist, etc.... don’t try and be slick with saying you have a different definition of the word then everyone else.

11 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Dude, just reading this post a second time, you are taking this forum way over-the-top serious. 

Anyways, many Raider fans share the same sentiment about RC. He’s honestly an idiot in every sense of the word imaginable. 

Agree to disagree if you don’t think so. It’s that simple. I don’t need to write some seven page essay so you can “validate” my opinion. I don’t need your validation. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

A bigot is a racist, etc.... don’t try and be slick with saying you have a different definition of the word then everyone else.

big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/

noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

This is Raider Cody to a T. Criticize Carr in any way and he will attack you constantly. Actually, anything you disagree with him with, he’ll attack your opinion to no end. 

So Jim, how is RC not a bigot? 

22 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

How dare you give RaiderCody a platform! 

lol jk (I hate when liberals make that argument so i thought I’d mock it here)

More liberals talk nonsense. But you ain't trying to get the thread lock. Interesting. 

Being an idiot and a bigot are two different things.  

you have zero credibility after this to me.  You attacked a man’s character and can’t even back it up.  That shows your character, or lack there of.  That was a real weasel move.  

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:
big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/

noun
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

This is Raider Cody to a T. Criticize Carr in any way and he will attack you constantly. Actually, anything you disagree with him with, he’ll attack your opinion to no end. 

So Jim, how is RC not a bigot? 

Once again what did RC say that was bigoted?  

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

Being an idiot and a bigot are two different things.  

you have zero credibility after this to me.  You attacked a man’s character and can’t even back it up.  That shows your character, or lack there of.  That was a real weasel move.  

He is a bigot, by the very definition. Can you explain how he’s not? Literally, reply to the post I just posted with the actual definition. 

I’m out for a while again though, I can’t make one single post in this thread, even a non-bashing realistic neutral post. It’s literally unbelievable. 

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Once again what did RC say that was bigoted?  

Look at the definition of it. Any time someone disagrees with him about Carr, he’ll crucify their opinion to no end. This is why most people can’t stand him. He also does it with several other things as well. He’s the type of person where only his opinion matters. Find your own examples. All. Over. Twitter. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

He is a bigot, by the very definition. Can you explain how he’s not? Literally, reply to the post I just posted with the actual definition. 

I’m out for a while again though, I can’t make one single post in this thread, even a non-bashing realistic neutral post. It’s literally unbelievable. 

It wasn’t a neutral post you called the man a bigot.  Which usually carries a racial connotation.  If you want to say you only meant the “literal” definition ok fine,,, the guy does podcasts and posts online,,, and I once again don’t know him to well,,, but how is he bigoted?  It seems to me he posts content and that’s it, so where is he being ignorant towards others opinions?