New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

12 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What about the regular season? You know the games you have to win to qualify for the playoffs. Didn’t Henry have something like 10 games 100 yards or under? We held him to 103. Again let’s not pretend that tanny averaged 100yrds/game all season long. 

Henry got 1327 yards in last 9 games. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

What about the regular season? You know the games you have to win to qualify for the playoffs. Didn’t Henry have something like 10 games 100 yards or under? We held him to 103. Again let’s not pretend that tanny averaged 100yrds/game all season long. 

Tannehill started 10 games (starting week 7). In those 10 games, Henry ran for 100 or more 5 times (5 Ws). Henry was inactive for 1 of those games (L). In the 4 games Henry played and got less than 100, they were 2-2.

Henry >100: 5-0

Henry <100: 2-3

In the playoffs:

Henry >100: 2-0

Henry <100: 0-1

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Henry got 1327 yards in last 9 games. 

And you think that had anything with Tannehill ability to keep defenses honest. And yes cough he had like 9 or so games under 100 yards. But only 4 was with tanny at qb. 

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

Tannehill started 10 games (starting week 7). In those 10 games, Henry ran for 100 or more 5 times (5 Ws). Henry was inactive for 1 of those games (L). In the 4 games Henry played and got less than 100, they were 2-2.

In the playoffs:

Again why did henry get so much better after tanny became qb. Why was he so awful with Mariota. If its henry. It doesnt make sense. 

9 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

In the playoffs:

Tanny responsible for 26 tds(10 games)

compared to Henry’s 19 (full season)

meh yup all Henry 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Again why did henry get so much better after tanny became qb. Why was he so awful with Mariota. If its henry. It doesnt make sense. 

Tannehill is better than Mariota that doesn't mean Tannehill made the Titans offense go. I'm sure our offense looks better with Carr than Glennon and i know you don't think Carr is good for that. Btw, Henry wasn't awful with Mariota, he had 2 bad games in the first 6 weeks and still had 416 yards and 4 TDs at this point.

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Tanny responsible for 26 tds(10 games)

compared to Henry’s 19 (full season)

meh yup all Henry 

Jacobs is responsible for 7 TDs while Carr is responsible for 23 TDs. I still think our offense runs through Jacobs.

6 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Jacobs is responsible for 7 TDs while Carr is responsible for 23 TDs. I still think our offense runs through Jacobs.

Jacobs missed 3 games tho

10 carries or less 2 games last season almost like he missed 5 games 

I agree our offense goes through josh but it’s hard to compare because they weren’t used the same

that carr stat is depressing tho 23 td in 16 games dam 

7 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Tannehill is better than Mariota that doesn't mean Tannehill made the Titans offense go. I'm sure our offense looks better with Carr than Glennon and i know you don't think Carr is good for that. Btw, Henry wasn't awful with Mariota, he had 2 bad games in the first 6 weeks and still had 416 yards and 4 TDs at this point.

One 100 yard game. The other 5 games avg 55 yards a game and less than a td. Compared to the numbers with tanny. He was awful. But tanny numbers dont suggest it was a Carr to glennon jump. It suggests tanny was a very good qb. Not a game manager. 

1 hour ago, Totty said:

Exactly.  

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

I'm down to upgrade any position. But who? Who is a free agent that will be upgrade? Tom Brady couldn't do it this year with no weapons and better defense and coaching.

Workouts and evaluations haven't even taken place yet for draftable QBs

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

One 100 yard game. The other 5 games avg 55 yards a game and less than a td. Compared to the numbers with tanny. He was awful. But tanny numbers dont suggest it was a Carr to glennon jump. It suggests tanny was a very good qb. Not a game manager. 

I don't know what the numbers suggest but i know what the results are. If Henry doesn't get going, the Titans have a losing record.

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

I don't know what the numbers suggest but i know what the results are. If Henry doesn't get going, the Titans have a losing record.

And again henry didnt get going until the Qb change. They didnt score points until the qb change. They didn't have a better record until the qb change. You can say the offense goes through henry over and over again. But henry had been there and couldnt do nothing until the QB change. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

And again henry didnt get going until the Qb change. They didnt score points until the qb change. They didn't have a better record until the qb change. You can say the offense goes through henry over and over again. But henry had been there and couldnt do nothing until the QB change. 

So it proves Tannehill is better than Mariota and nothing else.

Just now, oakdb36 said:

So it proves Tannehill is better than Mariota and nothing else.

If that's the case. Tannehill wouldnt had put up the numbers he did. If that's all it proves. He could had put up Jimmy g numbers if that's all it proves.