New Derek Carr thread

Silver&Black88

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Rivers is a shell of his prior self, but he’s still got several teams looking to sign him in FA.  Why? Eli is washed up, Rivers is on his way there.

not to go all “AOC full libtard....it’s better to me moral then factually accurate” on this but.... it’s not that I have a problem with calling Rivers washed up...  its the fact that the tweet insinuated Carr accomplished nothing in ‘19.  Zero.  

Apparently Carr’s now one of the “worst losers of all-time”?  He’s above Jamarcus on the list?

ive said this many of times, I’d personally feed Carr to the wolves myself if we can get an upgrade that betters the team (factoring in the new QB, cap costs, draft capital, etc).  

if one or two games go the other way we’re in the playoffs last year.  Let’s not act like we were 0-16. 

Carr’s an average QB.  If you want to say he’s average or slightly below and we can’t win with that then fine... I can understand that argument.  But this Carr is the worst ever, hasn’t ever done anything good rhetoric is just crazy

Carr has one of the worst starting records of all time in his 1st six seasons. That makes him one of the worst losers ever according to the stats.

Nobody ever said he was one of the worst QBs. 

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

That makes him one of the worst losers ever according to the stats.

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Nobody ever said he was one of the worst QBs. 

No your right you never said he was one of the worst qbs, the “stats” said that not you.  My apologies!

im not trying to insult anyone here, seriously.  Im just really curious of the age of you vitriolic Carr haters.  I’m not saying your young and stupid I’m really just curious.

6 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

sooo….looks like this POS thread is headed for 100 pages....don't know whether to laugh or cry.lmao!  definitely leaning towards laugh, don't want to be seen as an over-sensitive pansy! lmfao!

It’ll be 300 pages at least before other members and I can get some people to say one nice thing about Carr and maybe concede he’s “nearly average, not horrible”. 

24 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Carrology 101 : find something to blame and deflect from glaring facts

Carriculum 101 When the glaring facts are present, start questioning the poster and not the player

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Carriculum 101 When the glaring facts are present, start questioning the poster and not the player

Same guy talking smack about Super Bowl winner wonder boy 3 TD’s a quarter if needed. 
Then props up Carr like he is good!?!?!?!? Can’t even beat playoff teams in the regular season lol

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I’m on a hiatus from this thread from March 1st til the 11th and I’m extending it til the 16th when legal tampering opens. Just tired of reading the same things on both sides and it’s actually very tiring. Very. 

However, I just wanted to make a one-time post to say how much I agree with this post. 

When facts are proven to show Carr is a below average player, they are like a political cult that will start to aim for the posters credibility once they feel desperate. It’s literally insane. 

Excuse was run game, fixed. Excuse was Downing, fixed. Excuse now is #1 WR when like 10 teams at any given point have that. Solid QBs don’t need a #1 WR. So many QBs had have performed miles better than Carr without a stud Top 10 WR. Excuse was all OL didn’t play all 16 games together (this one is incredible, this happens to basically all teams). 

Carr needs a Top 5 OL, a rare #1 Top 10 type WR, solid #2, solid #3, Top 5 TE, good 2nd TE in Foster, Top 10 RB, and Top 10 Defense before Carr Peeps run out of excuses. Basically, a all star team that no one has. They won’t rest til they get it. And even then, they’ll find something. Every non 3rd down conversion will be play calling.  

Anyways, peace. 

Edited by BayRaider

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m on a hiatus from this thread from March 1st til the 11th and I’m extending it til the 16th when legal tampering opens. Just tired of reading the same things on both sides and it’s actually very tiring. Very. 

However, I just wanted to make a one-time post to say how much I agree with this post. 

When facts are proven to show Carr is a below average player, they are like a political cult that will start to aim for the posters credibility once they feel desperate. It’s literally insane. 

Excuse was run game, fixed. Excuse was Downing, fixed. Excuse now is #1 WR when like 10 teams at any given point have that. Solid QBs don’t need a #1 WR. So many QBs had have performed miles better than Carr without a stud Top 10 WR. Excuse was all OL didn’t play all 16 games together (this one is incredible, this happens to basically no team). 

Carr needs a Top 5 OL, a rare #1 Top 10 type WR, solid #2, solid #3, Top 5 TE, good 2nd TE in Foster, Top 10 RB, and Top 10 Defense before Carr Peeps run out of excuses. Basically, a all star team that no one has. They won’t rest til they get it. And even then, they’ll find something. Every non 3rd down conversion will be play calling.  

Anyways, peace. 

If you let the lies in people will believe them gotta check em a little 

10 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I know it breaks my heart at the many costly mistakes we’ve made.  But I get why Mayock made the AB trade... who saw THAT coming.  Now the guy wants back lol!  The Bryant trade was way worse IMO.  He shoulda been had for a 5-6th.  Reggie couldn’t negotiate for anything.  People would throw out crazy first offers and he’d just say sure!

I remember hearing about the Mack trade conversation between RM and Gruden.  RM: The Bears offered this.  Gruden: Let's do it!  Why did not Gruden ask did anyone offer better or did you check back with the other interested teams.  Just lazy.  I personally try to start a bidding war and exhaust any and all options before I decide what is best.  When the Bears said they wanted a 2nd back I would have chuckled and stayed silent until they spoke again.

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

I remember hearing about the Mack trade conversation between RM and Gruden.  RM: The Bears offered this.  Gruden: Let's do it!  Why did not Gruden ask did anyone offer better or did you check back with the other interested teams.  Just lazy.  I personally try to start a bidding war and exhaust any and all options before I decide what is best.  When the Bears said they wanted a 2nd back I would have chuckled and stayed silent until they spoke again.

They did in theory think the bears were going to take a dip though but we didn’t have the money. we paid the Fresno fraud already. The wrong kid died!

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

They did in theory think the bears were going to take a dip though but we didn’t have the money. we paid the Fresno fraud already. The wrong kid died!

My problem was the lazy negotiating.