The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Usman walking up on Masvidal on that "do something" **** again but never doing something himself

Usman and Cejudo thirstyness is second to none. This is why Woodley wasn't liked as champion 

At least with Henry it's obviously an act. Hes going full pro wrasslin with it

Kamaru is confusing with this behavior though. Maybe that's the wrong word but he seems like he's so angry at everyone for dumb stuff. You're gonna fight and get paid for it and not face the legal consequences of a street fight and potential things that could go wrong

23 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

At least with Henry it's obviously an act. Hes going full pro wrasslin with it

Kamaru is confusing with this behavior though. Maybe that's the wrong word but he seems like he's so angry at everyone for dumb stuff. You're gonna fight and get paid for it and not face the legal consequences of a street fight and potential things that could go wrong

Henry has no choice but to do his act because no one cares about his division 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:10 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

Which means that Conor vs Justin has to be that matchup. Nothing else makes sense. Co-Main it and when Tony wipes back to front or Khabib has bad beef stroganoff and gets a tummy ache, he'll replace one of them or that fight will headline.

Dana came out and said he's getting the winner of Khabib/Tony, but that seems like an awfully long time to hold him out. I agree it should be him and Gaethje with Conor being the replacement if necessary. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Dana came out and said he's getting the winner of Khabib/Tony, but that seems like an awfully long time to hold him out. I agree it should be him and Gaethje with Conor being the replacement if necessary. 

Yea that really is the obvious thing to do. Setting up Conor/Gaethje means Conor will be training and getting his weight ready anyways so he makes the perfect replacement option and if they fight close enough to April then the winner sets up perfectly to face the LW champion. Win-Win. There simply isn't a 5th fighter worth discussing

21 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea that really is the obvious thing to do. Setting up Conor/Gaethje means Conor will be training and getting his weight ready anyways so he makes the perfect replacement option and if they fight close enough to April then the winner sets up perfectly to face the LW champion. Win-Win. There simply isn't a 5th fighter worth discussing

I do wish my boy Poirier got a fight though. I'd probably do him vs the winner of Hooker/Felder to set up the next in line for the title shot after Conor/Gathje. 

LW is just too damn stacked to be held hostage for Conor. Have to keep the fights moving. 

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

I do wish my boy Poirier got a fight though. I'd probably do him vs the winner of Hooker/Felder to set up the next in line for the title shot after Conor/Gathje. 

LW is just too damn stacked to be held hostage for Conor. Have to keep the fights moving. 

Well he sorta has a fight

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/dustin-poirier-vs-garry-tonon-grappling-match-booked-for-late-february