The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

Im confused why people are acting like Conor was completly outclassed. Yes, Dustin won the first, but Conors gas tank seemed good. Stand up Conor prob got the better of, and even on the ground it wasnt like Dustin was dominating. He got off more good shots but Conor got some in as well.

Its a sad end to the fight regardless, and a 4th fight isnt uncalled for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Im confused why people are acting like Conor was completly outclassed. Yes, Dustin won the first, but Conors gas tank seemed good. Stand up Conor prob got the better of, and even on the ground it wasnt like Dustin was dominating. He got off more good shots but Conor got some in as well.

Its a sad end to the fight regardless, and a 4th fight isnt uncalled for.

I agree, it was extremely competitive. Conor looked dangerous, even off his back as well.

not a fluke win for Dustin at all, but not a rollover. there's enough reason to get excited about another fight

• Like 1

I thought Conor would be done if he loses but I can’t see him go out like that. 

Also, Porier won the 1st Round (and the fight, obviously) but he wasn’t running away with the fight. McGregor defended himself the entire time until his foot broke. We have seen McGregor come back and win in the 2nd Round multiple times, including the Mendes fight. The fight was definitely far from over. 

With that said, I’m pretty excited for Charles vs Porier. That should be a damn good fight. Porier just constantly gets better. He’s like a Saiyan from DBZ that just auto gets better every fight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

How great would you interview with a broken shin?

I’ve been a huge McGregor fan, but I’m able to realize when he goes too far. It was obvious in the Khabib build up and I thought it was too much this time around with bringing in Poiriers wife and stuff.

Then again with the wife crap in his post fight interview. I don’t hold it against him for being upset, I’m saying he is usually funny/quick with his talk, this time around it was just dumb/gross.

• Like 2