The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also loved how I finally learned my lesson with betting UFC. Easily one of the worst sports to bet on. 

My journey continues. I parlayed both chandler and dustin to win by ko. I will be down and out soon enough but living in the moment tonight lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Snack said:

My journey continues. I parlayed both chandler and dustin to win by ko. I will be down and out soon enough but living in the moment tonight lol

The odds on that must have been extremely nice. Plus 300 or 400 or bigger I would assume? 

It’s to much of a crap shoot and the judging is just to inconsistent. If you having success props to you. Hope it continues 

• Like 1

I had a horrible feeling when Conor barely enters the building during the third fight... dude should of been warming up for hours. His passion just might not be in it anymore. 

As for Porier, props to him. He came in with an excellent gameplan, and destroyed Conor’s calf. This took away Conors power away in the second, and eventually made him a complete sitting duck. Those shots at the end by Porier were just McGregor not being able to dodge anything due to his mangled leg. 

Porier was the better fighter in this one, and it was nice to see both men show so much sportsmanship, before the fight and after the fight. 

• Like 1

Just now, RaiderX said:

Was strongly considering betting on Chandler and Poirier myself. 

Too many sleeping on iron Mike. Explosive athlete that should be in the title talk soon.

I am as much a fan of Olivera as any but im all for Dustin and Chandler going at it next for the title

31 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Conor needs to retire. 

Disagree. He either needs to fight three times a year or retire. He keeps fighting once a year which puts him at a significant disadvantage. 

If he can’t commit to fighting, then he should indeed retire. 

Being rich changes certain people, and I’m not sure his heart is into fighting anymore. He seems to love being a businessman these days. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Also loved how I finally learned my lesson with betting UFC. Easily one of the worst sports to bet on. 

I don’t know about that. Even the best only hit 57-58% in team sports. In MMA I’ve seen multiple guys make a living off of it and hitting a career 66-67% hit rate. For MMA, easier to predict one vs one, than a team game where you have to factor a ton of guys. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If he can’t commit to fighting, then he should indeed retire. 

Being rich changes certain people, and I’m not sure his heart is into fighting anymore. He seems to love being a businessman these days. 

That's what I notice about him, UFC is now, more of like a weekend hobby for him.  When he was up and coming that dude was a monster and crazy fun to watch. Good for him to get his bag but that money poured a big bucket of ice water in his fire

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 1