The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So Gane has to fight Lewis next right? HW is too stacked right now, neither is getting the next title shot and I cant imagine either sits for a year. I doubt Lewis fights Volkov again, maybe they do Gane v Volkov and the UFC gifts Lewis his matchup vs Reem?

I think it has to be BB vs. Gane since Bones is going to get the next title shot. 

Personally, I'd make BB vs. Bones for the next title shot and give Gane one more guy like Overeem/Volkov/Blaydes but they seem set on Bones' first HW fight being for the title.

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

A story that is too common. Drank too much, leading to a regrettable humping. 

LOL this guy is too much. First the whole sign the contract thing after getting starched and now this? Let it go, focus on Whittaker. Also drinking after seriously dehydrating yourself is woefully stupid and incredibly dangerous too, not buying it

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

I think it has to be BB vs. Gane since Bones is going to get the next title shot. 

Personally, I'd make BB vs. Bones for the next title shot and give Gane one more guy like Overeem/Volkov/Blaydes but they seem set on Bones' first HW fight being for the title.

yea the UFC has to be rooting for Ngannou, because if Stipe wins he wont fight for 9+ months and they wont risk having Bones not get his title shot. 

Would love to see Gane v Volkov or Blaydes

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He had another talking about covid, I think it ruined him. Which was accompanied by a pic of blood in a sink. 

Dana says he's just being emotional and isn't retired. He just can't let his money makers go. 

5 hours ago, JonStark said:

Dana says he's just being emotional and isn't retired. He just can't let his money makers go. 

Yea there's the side of Dana everyone hates because he's a ruthless business man and honestly I get that but dude he's dealing with serious life or death consequences. This isnt some silly contract negotiation

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea there's the side of Dana everyone hates because he's a ruthless business man and honestly I get that but dude he's dealing with serious life or death consequences. This isnt some silly contract negotiation

Khamzat also has political pressure from the president of Chechnya as well...