The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

28 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

pretty good 

technically jan went 8 years w/o getting a finish via his hands, he got latifi with a kick to the body

then he KO'd Luke Rockhold lol, barely even counts

Jan has 3 KO's in his last 4 fights. And sent Dominick Reyes into another dimension when Reyes came into the fight with only one loss which came against the LHW GOAT in Jones in a fight you can make a strong case that Reyes won. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

8 - Makhachev
7 - Kara-France
6 - Nunes
5 - Askarov
4 - Santos
3 - Kenney
2 - Sterling
1 - Adesanya

Actually changing this to Santos over Rakic...

8 - Makhachev
7 - Kara-France
6 - Nunes
5 - Askarov
4 - Santos
3 - Kenney
2 - Sterling
1 - Adesanya

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

@FinneasGage @11sanchez11 @Buckrock101

Just get your picks in before the card kicks off. I won't be around tomorrow for the fights but I'll still see them.

Jan Blachowicz vs Israel Adesanya - 1

Islam Makhachev vs Drew Dober - 2
Joseph Benavidez vs Askar Askarov - 3

Rogerio Bontorin vs Kai Kara-France - 4

Petr Yan vs Aljamain Sterling - 5

Dominick Cruz vs Casey Kenney - 6

Thiago Santos vs Aleksandar Rakic - 7

Amanda Nunes vs Megan Anderson - 8

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'm feeling pretty confident that Jan is going to TKO Izzy tonight. 

With $ on the line i have no confidence in anything haha

Speaking of which i think theres always better bets to be made based on the likelihood of outcome.

Instead of taking Islam at -360 you can take him to win by decision&sub at like -250. He’s had like 1 KO

Same goes for Santos. At +135ish why bet that when him by KO is +210? If he’s going to win its not going to be a decision or a sub

Obviously they still have to win but its no different than why you would never have bet Derrick Lewis to win vs Blaydes. It was KO or nothing which was a major difference of like 200

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

With $ on the line i have no confidence in anything haha

Speaking of which i think theres always better bets to be made based on the likelihood of outcome.

I have money on Jan but even if I didn't I'd still pick Jan to win. I also predicted Poirier by TKO vs Conor, FWIW. I just had a feeling and I have that same feeling about the fight tonight. 

I don't have the balls to place prop bets like that, it's money line for me. The last UFC card I did a 5 fight parlay and hit on all 5 fights. I'm feeling pretty good about my $100 parlay on Jan, Yan, Amanda, and Islam, could be an easy $700. 

52 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I have money on Jan but even if I didn't I'd still pick Jan to win. I also predicted Poirier by TKO vs Conor, FWIW. I just had a feeling and I have that same feeling about the fight tonight. 

I don't have the balls to place prop bets like that, it's money line for me. The last UFC card I did a 5 fight parlay and hit on all 5 fights. I'm feeling pretty good about my $100 parlay on Jan, Yan, Amanda, and Islam, could be an easy $700. 

Good for you on the 5 fight what was it?

I do agree it’s riskier, its also why i hardly ever bet on a favorite to cover in traditional sports bc no one cares about beating the spread, they just wanna win

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Good for you on the 5 fight what was it?

I do agree it’s riskier, its also why i hardly ever bet on a favorite to cover in traditional sports bc no one cares about beating the spread, they just wanna win

It was UFC 242 and I bet on the main card. 

Agreed, the spread makes everything 100x more difficult. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

It was UFC 242 and I bet on the main card. 

Agreed, the spread makes everything 100x more difficult. 

Nice, i cant remember if any of those winners were underdogs but man you had to be worried about that split decision with Felder/Edson. Not often you see a 27-30 & 30-27 lol