The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

5 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Im confused why people are acting like Conor was completly outclassed. Yes, Dustin won the first, but Conors gas tank seemed good. Stand up Conor prob got the better of, and even on the ground it wasnt like Dustin was dominating. He got off more good shots but Conor got some in as well.

Its a sad end to the fight regardless, and a 4th fight isnt uncalled for.

Yea, Poirer controlled the round on the ground but never rocked Connor or anything, just got some good shots in. 

It was a good fight, pretty evenly matched IMO. I do think Poirer only gets better as the fight goes on though and Connor would have had 1 more round to put him away. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I’ve been a huge McGregor fan, but I’m able to realize when he goes too far. It was obvious in the Khabib build up and I thought it was too much this time around with bringing in Poiriers wife and stuff.

Then again with the wife crap in his post fight interview. I don’t hold it against him for being upset, I’m saying he is usually funny/quick with his talk, this time around it was just dumb/gross.

Yep done 

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I’ve been a huge McGregor fan, but I’m able to realize when he goes too far. It was obvious in the Khabib build up and I thought it was too much this time around with bringing in Poiriers wife and stuff.

Then again with the wife crap in his post fight interview. I don’t hold it against him for being upset, I’m saying he is usually funny/quick with his talk, this time around it was just dumb/gross.

To be fair, i dont think either post fight interview was good. Im a Dustin fan (Conor as well for the record)and neither looked good. Dustin was a giant ahole to me and Conor quite frankly shouldn't have been interviewed with a broken leg, although as the biggest draw I understand why, didnt look good either.

• Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)