The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Freak injury, Dusty will be back on the fight pass prelims soon enough. 

I hear if I hit my leg against a hard planted object a few times, it'll inevitably snap. You're delusional rn.

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm a fan of Conor because he's the former champ champ. Dustin will never hold a real title. 

Then why even post the money stuff? It literally means nothing if we're talking about the fighters themselves. 

Conor is a better businessman. So what?

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Freak injury, Dusty will be back on the fight pass prelims soon enough. 

If you honestly believe that was a freak injury, you need to study the sport a little more. You're just seeing what you want to see. 

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I hear if I hit my leg against a hard planted object a few times, it'll inevitably snap. You're delusional rn.

Yeah Dustin is so good that he can throw a punch, miss, and cause his opponents leg to snap. Should've done that against Khabib instead of getting strangled.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Is Chris Weidman a better fighter than Anderson Silva? Lucky KO then a shin snap?

Two judges gave Poirier a 10-8 in the first round. 😂 Conor was not winning that fight no matter how many mental gymnastics you try to do. He's just lucky now he has an excuse to want a rematch. Another knockout like the last and he would've been finished.

First one to shoot is a dirty b? Conor did it.
Submissions don't count? He jumped the gilly. 

Hell the guy blatently cheated by grabbing Poirier's gloves and pulling him into the upkicks. Dude is just as delusional as some of his fans.