The MMA Thread | Pereira-Hill to headline UFC 300

beekay414

18 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was that a thing? I mean he isnt getting near the crap Sterling is(rightfully so) but I do agree he kind of got some of the Usman treatment where he kept getting doubted(I thought Ortega was going to win too)

Just all the BS about him not beating Max was getting old. If you ask me, Ortega was getting beat up worse yesterday than he was against Max. A couple times during the GnP Volk should've earned the TKO but Herb Dean was having too much fun watching.

Part of me wants Yair to beat Max just so I don't have to hear about it again.

On 9/23/2021 at 11:33 PM, NYRaider said:

Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy - 8 

Jessica Andrade vs Cynthia Calvillo - 7

Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega - 6 

Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Chris Daukaus - 5 

Marlon Moraes vs Merab Dvalishvili - 4 

Curtis Blaydes vs Jairzinho Rozenstruik - 3

Dan Hooker vs Nasrat Haqparast - 2

Nate Diaz vs Robbie Lawler - 1 

+24 on the night and +44 overall, put some respect on my name one of the greatest comebacks ever. @beekay414

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Was that a thing? I mean he isnt getting near the crap Sterling is(rightfully so) but I do agree he kind of got some of the Usman treatment where he kept getting doubted(I thought Ortega was going to win too)

The second fight was extremely close and a lot of people feel like Holloway won but they would've just been in a weird spot because a trilogy would've likely been the next fight. If Holloway has an impressive win over Yair I'd definitely like to see the third fight happen.

20 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

RDA is out for the Islam bout at UFC 267. Islam said he'd prefer to fight Tony Ferguson or Dan Hooker on that card. I'd like to see him fight Dariush personally but I don't think he'd take the fight. 

Sterling also pulled out, let the Suga Show fight Yan.

If Hooker would have had a quick finish, I would of liked to see him fight Islam.  Hooker wouldn't be taking that kid down imo.

Suga would get blasted by Yan, but I'm down for the beatdown!

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

RDA is out for the Islam bout at UFC 267. Islam said he'd prefer to fight Tony Ferguson or Dan Hooker on that card. I'd like to see him fight Dariush personally but I don't think he'd take the fight. 

Sterling also pulled out, let the Suga Show fight Yan.

Man calling out Ferguson isnt of Dariush is the cowards play. Of course he wants to take on Tony because its the easy fight. The book has been written on Tony, take him down and grind out an easy victory. it kills me to say that but it would be pitiful if Islam called him out and not Beneil. Thats the fight to make. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The second fight was extremely close and a lot of people feel like Holloway won but they would've just been in a weird spot because a trilogy would've likely been the next fight. If Holloway has an impressive win over Yair I'd definitely like to see the third fight happen.

I kind of wonder if they really think he won because they watched the fight thru fan-eyes. Like it was razor thin I thought, I love Max but it was close enough to where you cant call robbery but because Max is like the most likable/fan favorite guy on the roster, everyone wants to call foul. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I was going to say that I lost 1 and it was Ortega for 1 point lol

I'm sure a few guys went perfect too

Nobody went perfect. 33 was the best but there were several 33s and 30s. TBH, I think his 24 was either lowest or 2nd lowest for the card lol.